Charles (Charlie) Jackson

Here I am again!!! My wrist still hurts but it's better now. Here's the oneshot:

Percy and Annabeth are married and have 4 kids: Charles(Charlie) Jackson (12), Silena Jackson (9), Luke Jackson (6) and Zoë Bianca Jackson (3). They have never gone to camp until now but were trained at home.( Percabeth's now 32)

Charles (Charlie's) POV

Wow. That was al I could think of when I saw Camp Half-Blood for the first time. Mom and Dad had told us a lot about Camp. About the Pegasi, sword fighting arena, capture the flag, etc. etc. but every time I asked when we could go they always protested that the others were to young or Mom was pregnant(again). But now that Zoë was finally old enough and Mom wasn't pregnant, we could go! And it was better than I could imagine. The cabins, the big house, the lake, the beach! I wasn't the first to see the beach.
" Mommy! Daddy! Can we go to the beach?! Please!"
Luke and Silena screamed. Daddy laughed and Mom muttered something under her breath. I smiled too. The beach was our favourite place! Every time we go swimming Dad tries to drag Mom into the water. It's always funny to watch that show.
"Not now Lena."
Dad said.
"First we're gonna show you around Camp. Come on!"
He took Luke's hand and raced Silena and me down the hill. Behind us I saw Mom shake her head and walking down the hill with Zoë on her hip. But she was smiling too. Mom and Dad showed us around Camp and we met a lot of their old friends. On the end of the tour we stopped at the big house. In front of it stood a centaur. Chiron maybe? Mom has told us a lot about him. My suspicions were confirmed when Mom gave Zoë to Dad and hugged the centaur tight.
"I missed you, my child."
He said.
"You have become a beautiful woman."
Mom laughed and her eyes teared up a bit.
"I missed you too, Chiron and thanks. You still look the same." Chiron laughed too.
"Well that's the definition of immortality, isn't it? Hello Percy." Dad smiled.
"Hey Chiron, it's been a while. Do you remember Charlie and Silena?"
Chiron looked at me and my sister.
"Yeah, they have grown a lot. And little Luke is here too. But who is this little one?"
He asked Zoë. Zoë grabbed Dad tighter and buried her head in his shoulder. Dad laughed and whispered something in her ear. Zoë looked up and said shyly.
"I'm Zoë Bianca Jackson."
Before she buried her head back in Dad's shoulder. Chiron smiled.
"Well then, Welcome to CHB, Zoë. I'm Chiron."
He turned back to Mom and Dad.
"How long do you want to stay?"
Dad looked at Mom and she nodded.
"We wanted to stay the whole summer if that's okay with you?"
Chiron smiled.
" Like old times..."
Mom smiled too.
"Like old times..."
"Do you stay at Cabin 3?"
Chiron asked.They nodded.
"And do you still want the same jobs as last time?"
" If you still want us then we will do it with pleasure."
Mom answered.
"You know."
Chiron said.
" Everyone missed their leaders." "Leaders?"
I asked.
"Yes, leaders. But that's a story for an other time. I think you parents want to show you your cabin."
Mom nodded.
"We missed them too but now we're gonna go to cabin 3. Unpacking."
We all pouted but followed Mom to the cabin. It was great. The cabin was blue and made of some weird stone that smelled like the ocean. On the inside there were 5 beds: 2 bunks and a double bed, a fountain, a bookshelf and some closets. It was amazing. But I didn't want to unpack so I went to Mom and asked as sweet as I could.
" Moooom, Do you know I love you the most?!"
Mom looked as me and shook her head.
"What do you want, Charlie?"
I grinned.
"Can I go watch people spar in the arena? Please?"
I looked at her with my best baby seal eyes. She sighed.
"Fine. But if you wanna spar just be careful and make sure that someone is supervising, alright."
"Yeeey!"
I started running at the door when my Mom interrupted.
"Ow and Sweety?"
I turned to look at her.
"Yeah Mom?"
"Beat some Ares kids for me, will you?"
I grinned.
"Always Mom."
She laughed and I heard her say.
" Just like his father..."

——————-breakline——————

We were all heading towards the campfire when I saw aunt Piper and uncle Jason with Anna-Rose(12) and Flynn(8).
" Mommy! Mommy! Look! Auntie Piper and Uncle Jason are there!"
Zoë screamed, pointing at them. Aunt Piper and Uncle Jason looked at our direction and started making their way over to us, probably because of Zoë's screaming. We all hugged and talked while walking to the campfire and finding a good spot for all of us. Mom and Dad gave us a few blankets and we all sat down comfortable. Mom was curled up against Dad with her head on his shoulder and Dad had his arm around her waist. Zoë sat in Dad's lap and Luke and Flynn sat together a row below them with Silena next to them. I searched for Anna-Rose and found her sitting next to her parents a few feet next to Mom and Dad.
"Hey Rosie"
I greeted her. She smiled at me and patted the space next to her.
"Hey Charlie. Come sit with me."
I happily obliged and settled down next to her. I hugged her and she laid her head on my shoulder. By the way Anna-Rose and I are best friends since birth.
After a few minutes of cuddling and talking we were cut off by a voice.
"Dear Demigods!"
It was Chiron. He stood in the centre next to the campfire.
"Tonight is a special night. Many of you don't know but the leaders of camp are finally back!"
People started whispering and older demigods started searching trough the crowd.
"Many of you haven't met them yet because they chose to live in the mortal world to start a family. But today they are back with their kids and plan to take their roll as leaders back. So please welcome back Percy and Annabeth Jackson!"
I stared at my parents along with my other siblings.
"Why do they call your parentes Their Leaders?"
Whispered Anna-Rose. I shrugged.
"I don't kn-"
"So this night we're not gonna sing songs..."
The Apollo cabin pouted at that.
"But instead a few of us are going to tell the story of Percy and Annabeth."
Everyone sheered and looked at Mom and Dad. Their cheeks flushed red because of all the attention and Mom hid her face in Dad's chest. Soon there were 7 people sitting in the centre. Well... 6 and a sater. They all looked around Mom and Dad's age. In the front sat a blond haired man with blue eyes. He held hands with the person next to him. A dark haired Italian looking man in black clothing. I soon recognised them as my uncles Will and Nico. On there left sat Uncle Jason and Aunt Piper who had left their places a few seconds ago. On their right sat 3 people I didn't recognised. A man with the same curly blond hair and grey eyes as Mom (Malcolm), a woman with brown hair and a lot of muscles.(Clarise) and a sater with curly red hair and a soda can in his hand (Grover). Behind them there appeared a white screen. Everyone stared intensely at the 7 people in front of them.
The first one to speak was the satyr.
"Before we start, it think we should all introduce ourselves and say how we're related to Percy and Annabeth."
They all nodded.
"I'm Grover, lord of the Wild and good friends with Percy and Annabeth. We have been on quests together since we were twelve... Well when they were twelve."
"Good friends? G-man, your still my best friend!"
Dad shouted from his place. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see mom roll her eyes.
"You're still my best friend too, Perce!"
"And I?"
Uncle Jason pouted. Everyone laughed and Dad rolled his eyes.
"You're my cousin-best friend, Sparky. Duh!"
That made the crowd laugh again. Mom rolled her eyes and leaned back into Dad's chest.
"Enough with that sentimental nonsense."
The girl with the dark hair interrupted. She looked like your typical Ares-kid: brown hair, muscles and a fierce look in her eyes.
"I'm Clarisse and I've been going to Camp with Prissy and Princess, here, for a while now."
"Prissy and princess?"
Anna-Rose asked out loud. I shrugged and heard mom groan behind us.
"It's her nickname for us, Rose. She started using them when we were teenager and still isn't mature enough to stop using them."
She said and shook her head a bit annoyed. I grinned.
"So like you and Dad?"
Dad snorted and a blush appeared on mom's cheeks.
"That's different, Charles. W-"
"Thanks for that glorious story, Clarisse. I'm Malcolm by the way and I'm Annabeth's half-brother. Just like Clarisse, I've been at camp for several years with Percy and my sister."
Then Aunt Piper and uncle Jason introduces themselves, followed by uncle Nico and uncle Will.
"So why don't we start at the beginning."
The satyr, Grover, said.
"It all started at Yancee Academy..."
They told about the minotaur, Clarisse's welcoming, their first quest. Then the poisoning of Thalia's tree and their adventures at the sea of monsters. While they talked pictures and videotapes were shown on the white screen behind them.
After 2 hours my mouth hung wide open, partly because of my parents' adventures and partly because I heard some details that you don't want to know about your parents, like for example: their love life and obvious crushing on each other for so many years. I knew Dad was oblivious sometimes, but he really is a seaweedbrain.
"Uncle Percy? Aunt Annabeth? Is that true?"
I looked behind me and saw my parents snuggled up together, mom sound asleep in Dad's lap. He gingerly tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead lovingly.
"Yeah, it is."
Anna-Rose looked at him with wide eyes.
"All if it? Even Tartarus?"
Dad and I flinched. It happened before that we woke up in the middle of the night, to hear mom or dad screaming in their sleep. They said it's called PTSD. That they get nightmares from a place they've been to, a horrible place. Now I know where...
"Rosie, maybe we-"
Dad shook his head.
"No Charles, it's fine."
He turned his focus back on his niece.
"Yeah, Rose. We've been there. Just like uncle Nico. It was not pleasant. We still get nightmares from what happened there sometimes, but it's a lot less then in the beginning. We managed to move on and created the life we always dreamed off, together..."
He stroke mom's hair, gently and played with some of her long blond locks, staring at his wife with a love struck smile.
"They're so cute!"
Rosie whispered-shouted. I gagged.
"Iew! No! They're my parents, Rosie!"
Anna-Rose giggled.
"Yeah, But they're so adorable together. They're the perfect couple!"
I groaned.
"Really Rosie, your Aphrodite is showing."
She giggled again and shrugged.
"I know. But with you're parents I just can't help it. Mom says it's normal. Aphrodite loves them too."
I rolled my eyes and laid down on my back, yawning.
By now the sun was already gone and stars illuminated the sky.
She yawned too and laid herself next to me, her head on my stomach.
"They're beautiful."
I said after a few minutes of silence. Most of the people had gone to their cabins ready or went somewhere else, talking.
"Yeah"
Rosie breathed.
"They are."
I glanced at her and saw her staring at the tiny spots of light in the sky. She looked so cute with her blond hair in her usual braid and her ever-changing eyes.
I sighed and closed my eyes. This was for sure the best day I ever had. And who knows? Maybe I'll have some cool adventures here too, just like mom and dad did.