Leanna Wynters

A classic Meet Percabeth oneshot. Annabeth and Leanna are roommates and go to San Francisco College. Enjoy!

Leanna POV

I was wandering through the hallway when I heard someone shout my name.
"Leanna!"
I turned around and saw my roommate Annabeth. Let me tell you something about her. She has long curly blond hair and calculating grey eyes. She's a big architecture nerd and knows a lot about Greek Mythology...why Greek mythology you may ask. Well I was wondering the same so I asked and this was her answer: "My mom is Greek."
Much information, isn't it? She's a bit mysterious. I don't know a lot about her but she is one of my best friends. Now back to the story. She struggled through the crowd walking towards me.
"Annabeth! Finally!"
She smiled.
"Where were you? I didn't see you leave the chamber this morning. I thought for a moment you didn't even come back last night."
A nervous smile spread across her lips.
"About that..."
No way!
"You didn't come home last night, didn't you?"
She nodded shamefully.
"OMG! A wonder just happened. Annabeth Chase didn't follow the rules. A miracle! Wha-"
I was abruptly stopped by Annabeth who put her hand on my mouth.
"Shh. Stop shouting. Someone will hear you!"
I nodded so she would release her hand.
"Do you promise not to tell anyone?"
She pleaded.
"Under one condition."
She nodded.
"You have to tell me where you were and with who."
Her cheeks flushed a bit red. "Good but not here. I will tell you tonight, in our room. Alright?"
"Alright"

•••••••••••••• breakline •••••••••••••

I couldn't wait until Annabeth came home. I had finished school an hour earlier and sat impatiently on my bed, waiting for her to arrive. When she finally entered the room I jumped up and bounced up and down like a little girl.
"And and and? Are you gonna tell me about your mysterious boyfriend?"
Annabeth nodded smiling.
"Ehe. But first, calm down. Really it isn't that interesting."
She sat down on her bed.
"Not interesting?"
I jumped next to her on her bed. "Of course it's interesting. My best friend has a boyfriend that I don't know of. I want all the details!"
"What do you want to know?"
What do I want to know? I thought for a second.
"What's his name? How is he? What does he look like? What are his hobbies? Where does he live?"
Annabeth laughed at my enthousiasme.
"Well... his name is Percy Jackson and he's super sweet. He's the most loyal guy I've ever met and the best boyfriend ever. He has raven black hair that's always messy and mesmerising sea green eyes."
Her eyes sparkled as she talked. "He's a super good swimmer and an expert in sword fighting. Ow and he lives in New York."
Wow this guy seems like a dream boy. And Annabeth, she is totally in love with him. Wait did she say New York?
" New York?! Like on the other side of the country New York!?" She nodded.
"But how do you know each other if he lives on the other side of the country?"
Annabeth hesitates a second before responding. 
"I've told you about that summer camp I go to every year, right?"
I nodded.
"Well that's in New York. We met there when we were twelve. We became best friends and on his sixteenth birthday we started dating."
I squealed.
"That so cute!!!"
Annabeth smiled lightly.
"He sounds wonderful."
Annabeth nodded.
"He is..."
"Do you love him?"
Annabeth didn't even hesitate before she answered.
"Of course I love him. I don't know what I would do without him."

••••••time skip to next Sunday•••••

I was bored. Annabeth was out in the city, I didn't want to do my homework and the TV was broken. Eurgh!!!! Everyone I know is busy or has plans and I ... I lay bored to dead on my bed staring at the ceiling, waiting 'till a genius idea hit me. Well... that idea didn't come. So I decided to take my coat and went for a walk in the park.

There weren't many people: a small family feeding the ducks, an old man sitting on a bench and a couple around my age standing at the fountain. I walked closer to the fountain and sat on one of the benches. The couple started kissing. The boy was quite tall and had unruly black hair. The girl looked totally the opposite of the boy with her curly blond hair. Wait... curly blond hair, grey jumper from San Francisco College...
"Annabeth?!"
The girl pulled away abruptly and
turned around.
"Leanna?"
I couldn't believe what I just saw. Less than a week ago she was so happy talking about her wonderful boyfriend in New York and now she is kissing with this guy.
"I thought you had a boyfriend in New York?"
"Yes, I have bu-"
"But you were kissing him?"
"Yeah bu-"
"I thought you said you loved him?"
"I DO love hi-"
"But why were you kissing him?"
I seriously didn't get it. In the corner of my eye I saw the boy trying to hold his laughter. Now I totally didn't get it anymore. Why was he laughing?
"Why are you laughing?"
I asked the boy. The boy looked at me.
"Because it's funny, really. I think you don't know who I am?"
I shook my head, indicating I didn't.
"I'm Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you."
He extended his hand for me to shake.
Percy Jackson. That name sounded familiar. Ow no... THIS is Annabeth's boyfriend!
"You're Annabeth's boyfriend!"
The boy smiled.
"The one and only. But who are you?"
" Leanna, Leanna Wynters."
We shook hands and I turned back to Annabeth, who had watched our little conversation.
"Euhm.... sorry for that. I didn't realise that he was your boyfriend. I thought you said he lived in New York."
Annabeth smiled.
"He does live in New York but he is in San Francisco for the next two weeks so we decided to go for a walk."
Well that explained everything. "Again sorry for the yelling."
"Doesn't matter."
Percy said.
"You didn't know who I was so your reaction was normal. I would do the same if it happened to one of my friends."
He really was a nice guy.
"Why don't we go get a coffee together?"
Annabeth proposed. I nodded and we walked to the closed Starbucks. When Percy went to order our drinks, Annabeth and I sat down in a booth.
"He's a keeper."
I told her. She blushed a little but nodded.
"Yeah, He is."
And that's how I met Percabeth and how they became my new best friends.