Home again~2

Part 2

I gasped. It couldn't be. No I was just dreaming about it.
"Hey Wisegirl."
I turned around as fast as I could and ran towards him. The moment I reached him he grabbed me and twirled me around. Then he put me down and smashed his lips on mine. I had missed this so much, I had missed him so much. But it didn't last long. We were still in front of my whole school. When he pulled back, he grinned at me and I had to restrain myself from kissing him again. He put his arm around my waist and led me to Mr.Davies, who looked amused at us.
"Miss Jackson? Do you have something to share with us?"
He asked. I blushed and tried to say something but Percy beat me.
"Well actually it is Mrs. Jackson."
I smiled at the mentioning of my name. My new name. I couldn't get enough of it even after 3 years. Mr.Davies looked like he had been knocked down by a truck. He wasn't the only one. The whole room went silent. No one had ever thought that Annabeth Jackson would be married.
"Really?"
He asked with disbelief.
"Yeah" I responded. "For 3 years now."
Then something happened I certainly didn't expect. Everyone started bombarding us with questions.
"How did you met?"
"Isn't it hard for you two if you're so long away?"
"Why did you marry so young?"
"Do you live together?"
"Why did you go to the Marine if you knew you would be away for months when you were just married?"
It was all a bit overwhelming. Percy started answering all the questions and I helped a bit but I was to busy staring at my husband. 'He's back. He's finally back!' was all I could think while I snuggled farder into his side. He was finally back home. With me.

Short one, I know. Next one will be longer.
~ Percabethwisegirl