Period prank

Hey guys,
I'm back with a new oneshot!! Before you start reading I just want to say something quickly. With school coming up in a few days and my hobbies starting soon, I might have little time to write oneshots. I'm going to junior year so I'll be quit busy. I'll still upload oneshots, but it will be less frequently. I'm sorry, but I'll try to update as much as I can.
Love
~Percabethwisegirl

Now the oneshot:
YouTuber AU. It's a sort of part two of 'SURPRISE VISIT' but at the same time not really. It's in the same universe, so they're both YTers and their story is the same, but this is a few months later.

Annabeth's POV

"Hey guys! It's Annabeth here and welcome back to our channel! If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe and like this video. So like you can see, Percy's not here right know. He's at swim practice and two days ago he pulled a prank on me, which you can see right here."
I pointed to the corner of the camera screen and sat back on Percy's bed. Right now I am filming a YouTube video for our channel in Percy's room while he's away at swim practice.
"I'll put a link down below. So obviously this is the perfect time to take him back. You guys have been requesting one particular prank for a long time now, so I decided to give it a shot. I'm going to do the period prank on Percy."
I crossed my legs over each other and looked at the camera.
"So for everyone who doesn't know Percy yet. Percy's my boyfriend of 2 years now and he lives in New York. Right now I'm also in New York for the holidays and I'm staying at his apartment, where he lives with his mom, Sally, and stepdad, Paul. We run this channel together and upload the most crazy videos you can think off. Don't hesitate to check them out. But now the prank."
I jumped off the bed and picked the camera up.
"For this prank I'm asking the help of the one and only Sally Jackson aka Percy's mom."
I walked inside the kitchen where Sally stood and walked towards her.
"Hey Sally."
I greeted her and gave her a hug.
"Hey Sweetie, are you vlogging?"
I smiled and shook my head.
"Sort of. I need your help. I'm gonna prank Percy."
Sally smiled.
"As long as you don't put the house on fire, I'm in."
I laughed and put the camera on the table, so it could record us.
"So which prank are you gonna do?"
She asked while she leaned against the cupboard. A grin crept on my face.
"The period prank."
"Really? I thought you said you never wanted to do that one?"
I shrugged and sat down on one of the high chairs.
"After that prank, two days ago, I think he has to prove to me that he's a good boyfriend. And which prank is better than this one to prove that? Plus I just wanna see his reaction."
Sally laughed and shook her head playfully.
"Aa you two really are something."
I smiled and walked towards the cabinet.
"So how can I help?"
I took some powdered sugar and cacao powder and put them on the table.
"I'm gonna make some fake blood, right now. Do you have by any chance some sheets that I can use?"
Sally thought for a moment.
"Yeah, I have some old ones in the cabinet in the hallway. Do you want me to change Percy's with one of them?"
I nodded.
"That would be helpful."
I filled a measuring cup with water and took some red food colouring.
"I'll tell Percy I'm washing your sheets, so you don't have to worry about that, alright?"
I smiled and hugged her.
"Thank you Sally."
I took all the utensils to make fake blood and sat down in front of the camera. I started explaining how to make fake blood and told the story of when Percy and I first made it together. When I was done I looked at the clock. 17:20.
Percy will be here in less than an hour. I took the camera and fake blood and walked towards our room.
When I entered Sally was just done with changing the sheets.
"I put a towel under that part there, so the matras doesn't get stained. Are you done with the fake blood?"
I nodded and showed it to her.
"Ieww, gross."
"I know"
I put the bowl on Percy's desk together with the camera (that stopped filming by now).
"So how are you gonna do it?"
Sally asked while she sat down on her son's bed.
"Well, this is where I'm gonna need your help. Can you tell Percy I'm taking a quick nap because I'm feeling a bit sick? We were planning on seeing some movies together when he comes back from practice."
Sally nodded.
"Thanks. I'll give you a micro camera that you can put on your shirt. Maybe I can use some of the recordings you make."
Sally smiled and nodded.
"That's fine with me."
I gave her the camera and she attached it to her shirt.
"I'm gonna make some cookies, alright? Percy'll be home in half an hour probably. Good luck."
I nodded and Sally left. I positioned the camera and pressed the recording button.
"So guys, Sally just changed the sheets from Percy's bed, so the good ones don't get stained and she's also gonna help us with the prank. When Percy gets home, she's gonna tell him I'm here in his room, taking a nap before we're gonna watch some movies. I'll see what will happen then but now I'm gonna put some fake blood onto the sheets."
I took the bowl and the camera and went to the place with the towel.
"By the way Sally has put a towel underneath these sheets so Percy's matras doesn't get stained."
I took the bowl and poured some of the blood on it.
"Eurgh, that looks so gross."
I spread it out a bit and put the bowl back down.
"So I'm gonna put some blood on my thighs and shorts too, so it looks more realistic."
I took some blood and put it on the inside of my thighs and on my shorts.
"You know, this feels so weird. And gross."
I put the bowl back down, shoved it under the bed with my foot and quickly washed my hands in the bathroom. Then I took the camera up and placed it behind some of my books on Percy's desk so it was hidden.
"Alright guys. I've hidden the camera behind some of my books and I'm gonna put another one in the bathroom too, in case we're gonna be there."
I hid our other camera under some towels and went back inside our room. I sat down on the spot with all the blood and pulled a blanket over me.
"So now all I have to do is wait until he's here."
I laid myself in a comfortable position and scrolled through some comments of our videos. After a few minutes I heard the front door open and Sally talk. I quickly put my phone on his side table and pretended to sleep.
A few minutes later the door opened. I stirred a bit and slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times.
"Hey Wisegirl"
Percy said. He sat down on the edge of the bed and kissed my forehead.
"Hey Seeweadbrain."
"Are you alright?"
He asked a bit worried.
"Mom said you didn't feel well."
I hummed a bit and leaned closer to him. He sat down next to me and pulled me in his lap.
"Just some stomach pain, that's all. Which movie do you wanna see?"
I leaned back in his chest and he rested his arms around my waist.
"I don't know, you can choose."
By now he had probably noticed that something was wrong. The blanket had moved a bit because of our shifting and the blood of my shorts and tights had probably leaked a bit on his legs. I saw his eyes flicker towards my tights and the spot on the sheets.
"Hey 'Beth?"
I hummed.
"Can you stand up for a second?"
I looked up pretending to be confused.
"Why? Is something wrong?"
"No, no, I just think you started your period a bit early."
I looked down at my tights and pretended to gasp.
"Ow no. I'm so sorry, Perce."
I scrawled off his lap and stood up.
"I'm so sorry. I got blood everywhere."
He quickly stood up and hugged me, rubbing my back soothingly.
"Hey, it's nothing, Wisegirl. Really. It doesn't matter."
I pretended to be really upset and turned away.
"But I ruined your sheets. I even got blood on your leg! I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing."
I had indeed gotten some blood on his leg from sitting on his lap.
Percy pulled me back in his arms and lifted my head up.
"It's alright, 'Beth. Really. It's nothing. Let's get you cleaned up."
He took my hand and pulled me towards the door.
"But your sheets?"
"I'll ask mom to wash them. She's doing the laundry today, anyway. She'll understand."
I nodded and let him take me to the bathroom.
"Come sit down."
He put me on the (closed) toilet and without knowing it right in front of the camera. He took some dark towels and made it wet.
"Here, let me get you cleaned up."
He gave me one of the towels and helped me get cleaned up. I pretended to flinch a bit and he immediately shot up.
"What's wrong, Wisegirl? Are you alright?"
I nodded and rubbed my stomach.
"Just cramps, that's all."
I looked at me, his face full of worry.
"Do you need some ibuprofen?"
I shook my head.
"No, I'm fine."
He nodded and stood up.
"I'm really sorry, Perce. It never came so early. I don't know how it happened. This never happened before."
Percy kneeled back down next to me and took my hands in his.
"It's alright, Annabeth. Don't worry about it, okay? We'll ask mom about it. She'll know what to do. It's probably nothing."
I nodded and he stood back up. He looked so genuinely worried about me that I couldn't help it anymore and decided to tell him.
I pulled him back and started laughing a bit. That of course made Percy very confused.
"Are you alright, 'Beth? What's wrong?"
I nodded towards the camera and his eyes widened.
"It's a prank, Perce. I'm not really in pain."
Percy sighed in relief as ran his hand through his hair.
"Gods, 'Beth. You scared me. You made me so worried."
I felt a bit guilty now and hugged him, circling my arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry, Perce, but you deserved it after that prank in the park."
Percy rolled his eyes but smiled.
"Alright, you may be right."
I giggled and pecked his cheek.
"Your reaction was very cute, though. You're a really sweet boyfriend."
Percy laughed and gave me a short kiss on my lips.
"And you're a very sweet girlfriend too, sometimes."
I laughed and buried my face in the crook of his neck.
"I love you."
He kissed my head.
"I love you, too."