The perfect day

Just a very fluffy one

Annabeth's POV

I woke up to the sunlight shining into our room. I buried my face a bit deeper into his chest and inhaled deeply, his sea scent filing my nose. I sighed happily.
No war, no monsters, no work, nothing. Today would be our first free day in 4 months, 4 long and tiring months.
I smiled and started tracing patterns on Percy's hips. My lips, going their own way, placed soft lingering kisses on his chest.
After a few minutes I felt him stir, so I placed one last kiss on his bare chest and looked up at his sleepy face.
Percy smiled and his eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning, Beautiful."
He said, his voice hoarse from sleep. I grinned.
"Good morning, Handsome."
He smiled and kissed the top of my nose. I sighed happily and buried my face back into his chest. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt and slipped underneath it. His warm hands traced up and down my spine, sending shivers through my body. He kissed my head and buried his face into my hair.
After a few minutes I pushed myself up and placed my lips on his. Immediately his warm lips moved against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shifted us so I laid on top of him. Percy's hands moved down and stopped at my hips, pressing me closer to him.
When we pulled away, I was slightly out of breath. Percy grinned and pecked my lips again.
"I love you."
He whispered against my lips.
"I love you too."
I whispered back and buried my nose in the crook of his neck.
After half an hour of just cuddling I sat up. Percy frowned, his hands still around my waist. I laughed softly and straddled his waist, my hands entangling themselves in his silky black hair. I leaned in and kissed him again, savouring his salty taste, tugging slightly at his bottom lip. When I pulled away, he snuggled closer to me and put his face in the crook of my neck, placing a soft kiss there.
"I'm gonna make us breakfast. You coming?"
I mumbled, kissing his hair. I tried to pull out of his grip but was hold back by his strong arms around my waist.
"Nooo"
He whined against my neck and pulled me closer to him. I rolled my eyes, smiling softly.
"Come on, Seaweedbrain,"
I whispered in his ear.
"I'll make pancakes..."
I felt him smile against my skin and knew I had won this one.
"Blue ones?"
He asked, his face still buried in my neck. I nodded.
"Yeah, blue ones."
Percy's head shot up and he practically jumped out of bed, letting me fall back on the covers. I laughed and turned on my side. He was standing impatiently at our door, waiting for me. I just smiled watching him.
"Eurgh, Anna..."
He whined. I laughed and sat up very slowly, teasing him.
"But I'm sooo tired..."
I said, fake yawning. He rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. He walked up to me and put his hand on my hips, leaning in so our noses touched.
"Well... I think there is only one thing I can do then..."
He said, grinning evilly. I tried to escape out of his grip before it was to late but he was to fast. His hands found my stomach and started tickling me. Just so you know: I'm very ticklish. I knew it was a mistake to tell him I was ticklish, but well... he would have found out anyway. We've been best friends since we met at Camp.
I was squirming and laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt.
"P-please- hahahaha- P-hahaha-Percyyyyyyy!!!"
But the only reaction I got was a laughing Percy, who tickled me even harder.
After a few minutes we both laid on our back, our legs dangling of the bed and looking at the ceiling.
"You know,"
Percy said, breaking the silence.
"I'm still waiting for those blue pancakes."
I laughed and stood up, pulling him up with me.
"You never change, don't you?"
I said, shaking my head smiling. He laughed and put his arms around me.
"I never will. Not as long as I'm with you."
His words made me smile and I stepped on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.
"I love you,"
I said when I pulled away.
"But let's go now. I'm getting hungry."
He smiled and followed me downstairs.
Once we were in the kitchen, he pecked my cheek and started taking some plates and glasses while I made the pancake batter. When I was finished, I took the little bottle with blue food coloring and dropped a few drops in it. I stirred the batter and heated the pan. Percy took the bowl with blue batter, put his finger in it and brought it to his lips.
"Mmmmmm, delicious."
He said while licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and took some orange juice and syrup, putting it on the table. In the meantime Percy had started baking the pancakes.
When he was done, he put them on a plate and sat down next to me.
"So what do you wanna do today?"
He asked me, taking a big bite out of his blue pancakes. I shrugged and cut a bit of my pancake.
"As long as I'm spending the day with you, I'm fine."
I said and brought my fork to my mouth, tasting the sweet flavour of the syrup on my pancake.
He smiled and finished his pancake. How did he finish that in less than a minute?!
"How about we just cuddle on the couch, watch a movie and go to the beach this evening. Then maybe we can catch the sunset."
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"That's perfect."
I said and finished my pancakes.
Half an hour later we laid together on the couch, cuddling, with Finding Nemo on the background.
We laid on our side, percy spooning me, just cuddling and enjoying each other's company.
"I missed this..."
He said out of nowhere. I nodded and turned around in his arms.
"Me too..."
I whispered and laid my head on his chest, slowly falling in a peaceful sleep.

When we walked along the shore, a few hours later the sun started to set.
"Come with me, Wisegirl."
He said and pulled me in the directing of a huge rock. We climbed on top of it and I gasped. The sight was breathtaking. You could see the whole beach, completely deserted, the calm sea, peacefully crashing into the shore and the water sparkling through the reflection of the sun.
I sighed and leaned against his chest. He circled his arms around my waist and sat down, pulling me on his lap.
"I love you"
He whispered, staring into my eyes.
"I love you too"
I whispered back, closing the gap with a smile on my face.