"GET IN."

I laughed slightly. "I can't wait to see you all Ry. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Chaz get's really pissed with me when we talk on the phone without him." He admitted. "So maybe you should drop him a line sometime."

"I will." I promised. "Is he doing good?"

"Yeah. He almost got expelled the other day."

I laughed. "What did he do?!"

-

The phone call with Ryan made me actually smile and forget about everything for a little while. We talked for about an hour, but then i forced him to get off the phone and go to bed. Afterall, he did have school the next day and i felt bad for keeping him awake so late.

After we hung up, i completely gave up trying to sleep and went downstairs to the music room. I took out my song book, sitting cross-legged on the piano stool in my pyjamas.

I turned to a fresh page in the book, taking out a pencil.

-

I woke up at 5:30AM.

After spending most of the night scribbling song lyrics into my book, i had fallen asleep, my head resting on my arms on the piano top.

I moved my head, screwing my eyes up and making a little moaning sound in the back of my throat. I slowly squeezing my eyes open, lifting my neck and squinting towards the door.

It was open now, and there was a blanket draped over me, probably placed their by Max. My song book was closed.

I licked my dry lips, carefully shifting and pushing myself up onto my feet. I yawned.

My feet softly padded across the carpet towards the door as i adjusted the blanket around my body.

I could hear voices.

They where coming from the living room, which the door to was mostly open.

I frowned, creeping over to it. I pressed myself against the wall to listen.

"So do you have any idea where he is?" Max's asked.

"Well apparently he was seen leaving the Four Seasons hotel at around 8:30, so just after i got off the phone with him, but nobody knows where he went from there." Scooters voice sounded.

"Where could he have gone?"

"Maybe he took a flight or something?" A females voice spoke up. "Could he have gone to Canada? California?"

"I don't think so.. Allison and Fredo got the hold of a room key copy and checked out the suite. His stuff's all still there but the place was messed up. His phone was smashed too." Scooter told them.

"Justin's missing?" I gulped, stepping into view of the three of them.

They all stared at me for a moment before Scooter and Max shared sidewards glances. The female voice i had heard was Carin - the woman Scooter was dating.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." My uncle admitted. He pulled his hands out of his jean pockets, taking a step closer to me. "Come here pal. Gimme a hug."

I let him pull me into his body, holding me close.

"Has nobody heard from him at all?" I asked.

"No." Scooter said. He kissed the top of my head. "It's okay though, we'll find him."

"He was drinking when i talked to him." I told them, stepping out of Scooter's arms.

"We know."