what's the news?

Hey hey here's another update! I hope you guys enjoy and I'm truly sorry if there are any mistakes I try my best to look out for them!

Enjoy :*

I pulled up into the drive after quickly stopping by Walmart to get some groceries for the week, well the rest of the week. I needed to shower and get some dinner and complete the maths work before I can sleep even though I'm completely shattered.

I turned the engine off and climbed out of the car and went round to the back to get the shopping bags, I didn't get much as its not like I'm here most of the time. I have an apple for breakfast, get lunch at school and normally eat out only occasionally I eat at home.  i have no time to cook anyway I'm a busy man i got to run things at the gang, go to the gym, go to school and now i have to make time to see Amber after school and at school i got to make sure i see my girl and protect her from my future. 

i walked up the stairs to the front door and unlocked the door and walked in kicking the door shut behind me, time to put this away and put some food on whilst i shower... if mom knew i was going to do that she would murder me, shes all about the safety of her children and keeping the house in amazing condition. 

Honestly i don't think she will ever sell this house, mom and dad will most likely come to back to America and decide not to go live in England. Dad loves it here and mom loves the hot weather now, Lucy will want to be with her friends and me? i want to move away I want to live in the big city for a while.. but right now i got to look after the gang here. 

Maybe i could move the gang?

probably not the best of ideas but I'm only eighteen I've got to live a bit and if i want to live in New York city for a while then i will. 

once i put the shopping bags away i grabbed the box of chicken and chips and put them in the oven, they should take a good half an hour to cook meaning i can have a quick shower. 

I ran up the couple of flights of stairs and walked down the the hall into my room, it was kinda weird the house being so quiet, normally mom and dad were laughing at something they said to each other and Lucy had her crappy music on really loudly that drowned out my music. 

All I cant think that its going to be a very long year for me and a very long month with out Ty. 

I grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants and a pair of boxers and went into the bathroom connected to room to take a shower, i turned the shower on and stripped from my clothes and climbed inside the shower. 

The warm water covered my body and my muscles instantly relaxed, I reached for the shower gel and washed my body quickly. I really need to work out more, I will lose my muscles if i don't, i got to stop slacking and be more focused. This is my final year i got to prove to dad i can handle the pressure of looking after the gang, graduate from school with decent grades and treat Amber like a princess and protect her... shes mine.

I grabbed the shampoo and lathered it into my hair and let the water wash it from my hair and turned the shower off, I'll have a proper shower tomorrow right now i got to eat and get my work completed.

Prove yourself Jessie. 

I climbed out and picked up the white towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked into bedroom, I wonder what mom would do if i redecorated in here? I'm getting bored of this style. 

I let the towel drop and pulled my boxers on and the the sweats and sprayed some deodorant on, I grabbed my math book from the side and headed back downstairs to check on my food. 

I opened the oven and luckily my food wasn't burnt, that would of been such a disaster. I set my math book on the kitchen island and got a plate from the cupboard and placed it on the side, i got the food from the oven and put it on the plate. 

i took a seat on when of the stalls and pulled my maths book over and read down the page to see what i was doing, why not multi task and do my maths work and eat at the same time? gets things done quicker and I just want to sleep.

I grabbed the pen and started to solve the problems whilst shoving chicken into my mouth, living alone is pretty cool i can do what i want and eat what i want and have anyone stay when i want.

I completed the maths work and finished up my food. 

my phone vibrated on the counter and i reached for it and checked what it was... a text from mom.

'Jessie, if you fucked up with the gang already I swear to god i will get the next flight to America to slap some sense into you' I smiled to myself, god mom can be a drama queen.

'mom, nothings happened with the gang. I'll call you and explain' i sent the text and waited for a reply just so she can tell me if she wants me to call or not.

'okay but hurry, its very late here i woke up to go to the loo and i saw your message'

I scrolled through my contacts and and clicked moms name and let it ring, Jesus my phone bill is going to be expensive this month. 

"Jessie, what happened?" i chuckled at the sound of moms pissed off voice

"nice to talk to you mom!" I laughed and she laughed too.

"sorry baby, its been a long day your sister has been playing up saying she wants to go back home. she cant get it into her head that we will be here for a year!, apparently some girls hate her accent so are taking the mick out of her." 

girls these days.

"tell her tomorrow i will call her, I'll explain that she cant come home just yet and anyway how has England been so far? hows dad? actually tell him i will call him tomorrow as well I miss him but don't tell him that"  mom laughed 

"will do Jessie, and England's been great I'm not sure if i want to move over here permanently though I kind of miss my house and the beach"

knew it.

"that's understandable mom, anyway do you want to know the news or not?" i asked 

"yes i would love to know whats so important" 

" so mom when you left I met this girl Amber, who is amazing and just perfect and anyway I asked her out today and shes my girlfriend now" 

Mom started squealing down the phone and I just burst into laughter, mom never squeals this is so weird.

"mom this is so weird stop making that noise" 

Mom instantly stopped 

"sorry Jessie this is just so exciting, this is the first time you actually asked a girl out not just fucker her and left. you better not fuck this up you are going to Skype me with her and you are going to let me meet this girl no questions about it"

i groaned, i knew she would do something like this we are talking about my mom after all

"okay mom, i will text you when we can do it. anyway i will call again tomorrow its pretty late in England and its getting late here and Ive got school tomorrow so I better let you go. i love you mom talk soon"

" I love you to Jessie, good luck with school baby night"

The phone line went dead and I clicked the hung up button, man I miss mom. 

I went on to my messages and clicked Amber's name and quickly texted her night and turned the kitchen lights off and went upstairs to my room, just two more days then its the weekend. 

so what did ya think? i actually updated this on my laptop :O it keeps breaking and fixing itself it just doesnt want to die yet! 

vote/comment/share and follow!

Ember was in this chapter!

Emilyyy :*