Ambers house pt2

Hey hey lovelies ( so many nicknames for you guys) here's another update! It's the Halloween holidays so why not start it with an update?.... And a long one!

I hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes this phones weird :')

I pulled up outside Ambers house and watched her as she got out of her mini gracefully.

I pushed open my car door and got out smoothly and made my way up to amber who was smiling me, that smile could stop traffic she needs to smile more. Then again I like how I can make her smile just by walking up to her, I love how genuine the smile is.

" my dad's car isn't here so I don't think he's back from work but iona will be home in half an hour or so" she said as she walked up to the front door of her house.

I followed behind her looking at her hips sway side to side showing her amazing figure off. Right Jessie focus.

" do you want a drink or anything?" she asked

" nah I'm alright thanks" she nodded and dropped her bag to the ground.

" to my room then, first of all don't judge me" I smirked

" oh I'm excited to see it now"

Amber ran up the stairs and I followed closely behind her, all I can think of is her room being bright pink and have teddies... That's the only way I would judge her, even then I think I would judge the room not her for having it like that.

The Landing was pretty simple white walls with pictures of iona her and her parents and a few plants on wooden draws. There were for white doors and amber walked to the one furthest away, which was at the end of the landing.

" like I said before don't judge me"

Amber pushed the door open and walked in me following behind her into the plain white room covered with pictures of her and get family and what looks like her with friends. The bed was just a simple metal double with floral need sheets and there was a few clothes on the floor and two matching chest of draws with random things on top.

" amber your room is normal, went would I judge you?. This is actually a really nice room"

" I don't know probably because my room isn't huge like yours or it isn't like other girls rooms you've been in?"

All the girls rooms I've been have been childish, well from what I could see of it. I didn't look at it much more of the naked girl in front of me.

" this rooms better" she smiled and dived onto her bed

" come sit let's think of a plan to get you out of this zak shit" I chuckled at amber

" amber swearing! Naughty naughty" she winked and patted the spot next to her

I kicked my shoes to the side next to one of the chest of drawers and walked over to the end of the bed and crawled onto the spot next to her.

I turned onto my side so I was looking at her and she looked over at at me. I looked over her face and memorized all the little freckles and the tiny beauty spot on her right cheek.

" Jessie, tell the school Zak hit you first and you just lost your temper. Lie and say you have amber issues they can't prove anything" I nodded and carried on looking at her face.

Her skin was so perfect and her eyes were beautiful, God what is this girl doing to me?

Maybe I can't wait, I want to make her mine.

" yeah, I will" I answered simply

Just like I was before amber stayed to look at face, it was just the two of us in this bed looking at each other. Yet neither of us have moved closer, we're stuck at this sorry distance between each other. Just foot closer and I could kiss those small plump pink lips that look so inviting.

" Jessie, why do you hang with me?, I'm a nobody"

" because you fascinate me in every way possible, you're beautiful, clever, genuine and just perfect. There's no flaws about you. Why do you hang with me the badboy?"

She smiled and scootched closer to me

" because your actually a really nice person to be around with, everything I hear about you all those rumors don't seem true when I'm around you. You're gorgeous and you make me feel safe and make me act like myself I'm comfortable around you"

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

This is the moment when I realized I couldn't wait to have her, I want her now.

I lifted my arm up and stroked my hand against her soft cheek and pushed my hand through her hair and pulled her closer.

I looked in her eyes and I could tell she was excited but nervous.

I lent in closer and closer until we were  centimeters apart, she bit her lip and looked me in the eyes.

That's when I lost it.

I connected or lips and kissed her slowly pushing my hands slowly through her hair.

I started to speed the kiss up and it became more urgent, amber moved off the bed and onto my lap so she was straddling me. Her hair dropped down curtaining both our faces.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me and depend the kiss.

Amber began slowing down and I knew she was becoming out of breath, I pulled away slowly and smiled at her out of breath face.

" be mine, Amber" she nodded

" I'll be yours if you be mine" I chuckled and winked

" of course, but I'm taking you on a date tomorrow our first date"

Amber blushed crimson red and lent get head into my neck

" does this mean I'm your girlfriend?" I chuckled

" only if you want to be amber"

" are you sure you want to date a girl like me?" she asked

" positive Amber, you're mine now and no one will hurt you or even look at you in a funny way"

And I meant every word of that, no one will hurt her and no one from my gang or other gangs will her like they hurt mom, I will protect her with everything I got.... She's special.

" AMBER ARE YOU HOME!" iona shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Amber flew up from the bed and ran to the door and opened it.

" yeah iona I am I'm up here with Jessie so don't come up, get dinner or something" she shouted back and came to lay with me again.

Let's just hope when I do tell amber about that gang she won't freak out and leave.

" Jessie, are you going to tell your parents?"

I raised an eyebrow at her " amber why wouldn't I tell my patent about the most beautiful girl in my life?"

" I'm taking that as you are telling your parents, I'm going to tell me dad later. I know he likes you just be prepared for another ' don't hurt my daughter talk'"

" he's a nice dude, and how did you know he already had that talk?" she laughed

"i know my dad so well Jessie, he thinks i. Don't know about that"

I lent in and kissed her lips again before pulling away, and smiling at her.

I was about to speak but my phone began to ring, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller i.d.... Ty.

" hello?"

" Jessie we've got a problem...."

So what did you think? Jessie and amber are together!!! Jamberrrr

What's the problem? :3

Vote/ comment/ share and follow

Emillyyy :*