This is like when your dad bought your mom here for the first time

im so sorry that it took a while for me to update! but as i said in the A/N i was doing mock exams but they are now over so its fine until the summer but im pretty sure this book will be finished by then :).

Anyway thank you guys for being so patient with this story 

so heres the update!

Jessie's pov

Zak ran down the stairs and jumped the last three landing on his feet he looked over at Amber and I and smiled, I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Amber's hand and pulled her into the direction of the door.

"Zak, just to let you know jumping three stairs doesn't make you cool" Amber said from the side of me shocking both Zak and I, Amber didn't really speak around people so for her to mug Zak off like that shocked me. 

I looked down at Amber who looked back up at me and laughed quickly before looking over at Zak who was mocking to be hurt by Amber's words, I guess Zak wasn't a bad guy but he was annoying hes kind of like a little boy in an 18 year olds body. I reached forward and opened the front door allowing Amber to go out first and then Zak.

"Zak you're in the back" I said and he groaned 

"I was going to call shotgun though!" I shrugged at him

"you calling shotgun doesn't count for shit just get in the back otherwise you are walking and let me tell you, you wont be alive for more than an hour" Zak gulped and nodded his head. 

Amber looked over at me and shook her head at me smiling, I shrugged at her like i said nothing wrong. 

I walked around to the drivers side and got in starting the engine and driving out of my drive way, I wonder what the guys will think of Amber;  I don't really care what they think about Zak hes a bit of an idiot. When we got onto the main roads of California i could speed up and let me tell you I've never seen anyone with a face like Zak had when I overtook a car and nearly crashed into another. Amber's face was funny too but not as funny as Zak's who looked like he was about to shit him self or be sick everywhere... if he did that i swear to god i would rip his head off, this car is my baby.

"Amber you know its Saturday in a couple of days and I'm getting my sleeved finished and you are getting your nose pierced" she nodded.

"I've actually been thinking, I want my nose pierced as well as my smiley, I saw a picture of it and I really like the look of it. Do you think it will suit me?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I think it would look amazing on you!. whilst we are there I also need to quickly get a touch up on one of my really important tattoos" 

"Ooo, are you going to show me this tattoo, I've only seen the one on your arm. where is this tattoo anyway" 

The last tattoo artist i went to about this tattoo missed out something really important on the gang tattoo, at the time the guy that did my moms and dads was out of town and I really needed to get the tattoo done so I settled on this guy and well he missed out some of the detail and it has to be perfect.

"yeah I'll show you later, and its on the right side of my ribs under my arm slightly" 

"Just so you guys know I am in the back, just so you dont forget or anything" Amber laughed.

"Zak, no one could forget you, you are really annoying" I laughed

"those were my thoughts exactly, Zak shut up we are nearly there" 

I took the tight turn into the alley way where the warehouse was and drove up further before taking the other turn and parking outside the doors. The car park was full so I knew all the guys were here.