Part 37

I couldn't thing of a chapter name so from now on its going to be numbers thats sooooo much easier!

well as all of my fabulous readers know I haven't updated in like three months! ( insert shocked emoji) Like I always say I'm sorry etc but literally I always have so much work to do and I've just found out I have a medical condition! so my life is rather busy! so updates will be slow but I am going to try and make them more regular than they are at the moment! 

after this update it wont be for a couple of weeks the next update as I'm going to the hospital quite a lot and I'm going away with my boyfriend so its going to be even more busy for me in the next couple of weeks! but hopefully this update will be okay for you all until I update next :* 

UPDATE ON ALL OF THIS! I am so sorry for forgetting about this I am just so swamped by college and everything I am so tired all the time and I just completely forgot. If any of you want to message me please feel free to do so on my instagram or add me on snap chat or even on tumblr this will not be updated until my summer starts as I will have all the time in the world! can you guys wait a month for me? :* 

just below was the chapter i started to write in January so  theres a little bit of a chapter but once again feel free to message me on my social media! 

I love you guys lots! Ive only got four weeks left and I'm off for ages so I will get the book finished! 

follow my social media!

instagram: emily_haay

snapchat: kickinemily

tumblr: pizzaoverpot

right lets get into it!

Jessie pov

so now zack and I are no officially best friends.... apparently, we've landed in Italy and every things cool! Everyone is actually really excited about being here; except me. I don't want to be here really, I'd rather just be living by myself back In America and having Amber come over and stay with me. We are all currently just sitting in the house around the table and moms just going over everything, by that I mean the rules basically that Iona, her dad ans Zack can't leave the house with out one of the gang members with them because we don't really want anyone to die on this trip... mostly zack otherwise his mom will know that something dodgy was going on. To be fair she sounds like a big idiot because who has an a exchange trip so close to the end of the year? 

"zack, your moms and Idiot" I said randomly and everyone just looked and he chuckled 

" yo man, we are besties you have to love my mom!" 

"my 'besties' mom is a bit stupid, how do she not think its dodgy you have an a exchange so close to finals?" 

he shrugged "yeah shes a bit stupid but shes a babe and your mom is a hot babe"

I scrunched my face at him and he laughed and looked at my dad

" you man are lucky as hell!, why couldn't I be the same age as you I'd steal your girl"

My dad stuck his finger up at zack " even if you were the same age as us she wouldn't go for you, you just aren't as sexy as me boy" 

Well it's good to know everyone is getting on so well here, Zack is just an idiot.... a big big one. Iona was sat painting Ambers nails some blue colour and once again her dad was just reading a newspaper like he's always doing that. What's he going to do in Italy? buy the Italian one.. like I won't lie I don't really like him much he's a dick. Amber is such a beautiful, kind girl and he obviously has a favourite which is Iona. 

"Jessie, all the gang is staying in a house near the centre of Capri we need to go an see them and just explain everything that's going on and when we are planning to hack into there computers, phones etc basically anything we can hack to get information and once we figure out what they are planning to do we are going to step in and just go for it, take them down and get those bastards out of our lives once and for all. we will always be the strongest gang in America"

" Okay mom, how long will it take us to get to the centre on Capri?"

"Not long around 20 minutes, we just need to get there welcome them and then just get everything sorted out and have an action plan".