That's unexpected

Omg I am so sorry guys! I don't even know how many months it has been since I last updated forgiveeeee me everyone! Like busy can't even explain it! Starting college has been crazy and so much work to do 😂 so updates will be slow! Like if you ever want to send suggestions to me go ahead or if you want to contact me just ask for my snap chat I'll happily give it to you!
My Instagram is emilyhaay
Tumblr is pizzaoverpot

Anyway let's start this chapter! Drama shall happen!!!

You know how it is going through airport security... Time consuming, you'd think that my parents would just go buy private jet but no it's about "not being spoilt" but whatever it's their money. Getting out to our flight was quick and easy and take off was the us but something feels off about being on this flight, it's probably just me but I'll still be on my guard.

I was sat between mom and dad which was kind of awkward, I already want to get off this flight like why does crime have to follow this family? It gets boring sometimes I won't lie. This flights going to take a while so I might just sleep, I've always been like my mom falling asleep on flights; I just like sleeping really like any teenager.

"Jessie?"

I looked at my mom and raised my eyebrow at her

"Your father always did that to me, so alike you two and anyway I wanted to ask when all this mess is sorted if you wanted to move to England permanently with your father and Amber and I?"

I didn't even need to think about my answer

"I'm sorry mom but no, America is my home. Amber is there I'll come and visit you guys but I couldn't leave"

My mom gave me a slight smile and kissed me on the forehead

" I wouldn't force you to come"

I slowly started to fall asleep

Embers PoV
I would of liked Jessie to come but I'd never force him to, it's clear that he wants to stay with Amber which is super cute.

I looked to the corner of my eye and saw this man looking at me, it actually made me feel quite uneasy being on this flight with the man. It wasn't even like he was just zoned out he was clearly looking at me on purpose. I nugged Hunter and used my eyes to signal the man, he raised his eyebrows and got his phone out and started to type and showed me the message.

'Ember, don't worry it's some police guy that got angry with me one time. He probably is thinking why such a beautiful women like you is with a man like me ;)'

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I noticed the man get up from his seat and walk down the row, I was on the outside so he brushed past me and it sent bad shivers down my spine. The man opened the toilet door and walked in and you heard to lock of the door. Something about that man was off I just couldn't think of what.

Forgetting about the man I got my phone out and started to type up the action plan on what's going to go down once we get it Italy and what we will do to get rid of this gang completely. I put my earphones in and started to listen to some music whilst typing, hunter had fallen asleep and was leaning his shoulder and Jessie which was really cute.

I suddenly got a cold breeze on the back of my neck and shivered, I took a deep breath and my hair was pulled tightly and something cold cane across my neck. I lifted my arm up and pulled out my earphones and saw the man from earlier staring down at me and everyone looking at me in panic. My breathing started to get heavy and I knew what that cold thing was on my neck.