So much for getting rid of this gang quickly

Hey Hey sorry darlings yano ive been busy with chirstmas coming up and trying to get work done and preparing for my 5 hour mock exam tomorrow but anyway i thought i should really update becuase yano i dont want to keep you guys waiting ages.

"Bye!" Amber called to Zak who ran up to the front of his house, finally got rid of that idiot. 

"So your dad is okay with you staying round mine?, its only been a few weeks does he trust me that much?" Amber laughed tiredly 

"I think he didn't want to argue with me, but if i get home tomorrow in one piece he will be okay and trust you loads so don't kill me" 

I pulled away from Zaks house and started to drive back through the quiet streets of California, I actually prefer driving during the day when there are more cars its funner when you dodge them and swerve in and out you cant do much when its dark. The only thing you can do is keep and eye out for any suspicious looking cars, they probably know what cars i drive now so i have to keep an eye out. 

Having a gang after you actually sucks when your eighteen.. it probably sucks at any age but you always have to keep an eye out. I'm honestly surprised mom and dad haven't gone grey from all the gangs that have been after them. 

but in a gang you basically run into trouble. 

"Jessie, can we go straight to sleep when we get to yours I'm really tired and we have school tomorrow. I can't imagine how bad my bags will be tomorrow morning" Amber yawned.

"Yeah sure, I was going to go straight to sleep anyway" she nodded and rested her head on the window.

In all honesty I'm not that tired, i think I'm going to have a shower and then go into the office so i can really think of a plan. I know the guys are working on one but i really need this gang off my back, I've got just under a year before mom and dad come back and I can't do any serious damage to the gangs reputation.

I've got three weeks until Ty comes back and let me tell you I will be kissing the floor he walks on when he gets back, right now i really need him here but for now the gang members and i are going to have to work together in order to get rid of these bastards or keep them away until Ty comes back. If I knew anything i would think that they would attack before Ty gets back because hes been in this gang since Dad started it so he knows exactly what goes on and where, they down want someone as powerful as Ty here to get in the way. 

I've just got to show I'm not weak and I can handle this gang and the guys who work for me. 

I pulled up outside the gates and waited for them to open and drove up the drive way and parked the car in the garage. I stopped the car and looked over at Amber who was lent against the window sleeping silently, I smiled at the cuteness of her face. 

I got out of the car and walked round to Amber and opened the car door catching her before she fell out of the car and lifted her up and closed the door with my foot. She wrapped her arms around my neck as an impulse and cuddled into me, I began walking through the house to the stairs. 

The only annoying thing about this house was the stairs being quite away from the garage, Amber isnt heavy or anything it would just be nice after a late night going straight up the stairs but whatever i didn't design the house. 

I got to the top of the stairs and started to walk to my bedroom, once i got to my door and pushed it open and walked over to my bed and placed Amber on the bed and pulled the sheets over her. Its not my place to change her, so she can stay in her dress. 

I kissed her on the forehead and turned away and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on to let it heat up whilst i grabbed some boxers and some joggers from the draws.