Amber

HEy HEy sorry i havent updated in a while i couldn't be bothered toooo! :') 

anway i hope you enjoy this chapter it isnt much but i felt like i needed to update so enjoy this chapter. 

Late last night Nina went home because she had work today or whatever, I wasn't bothered because I had to get up early this morning anyway I shut the alarm clock off and swung the sheets away from my naked body and sat up in bed and quickly stretched before grabbing my boxers off the floor. I stood up from the bed and walked out of the room to my room down the hall to get a shower before school, I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a obey shirt and a check shirt and a pair of CK boxers before heading into the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and turned it on and quickly washed my hair and body before jumping out and drying my body, I grabbed the boxers and pulled them up and then my trousers. I grabbed the shirt and tied it around my hips before pulling my top on and spraying my self with CK, I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the black beanie off the side of the draw and pulled it over my wet her and grabbed my bag and keys.

I made my way down the many flights of stairs and into the kitchen to grab an apple, I left the kitchen and pressed the button to unlock the garage and left the house to pick a car for today. I looked over the cars and sighed this was always the hardest choice of my day... not even kidding dad usually comes out and laughs and throws me a pair of keys and I drive that car, I could drive my car but I don't want to I only drive it when I'm going out or I just can't be bothered to chose another car to drive to the hell hole of high school. I looked across the cars once more and smiled when I saw the black Lamborghini I grabbed the keys from the hook and jogged over to car and got inside and put the keys into the ignition and revved the car. I put the car into gear and sped off down the long drive way and out of the black gates at the end that shut behind me, I opened the windows and put my music on full blast and did what I did most mornings and sped through the roads of California.

Once I arrived at the hell hole I parked my car in the same place and sat in the seat for a while, to be honest I didn't want to get out at all but I promised mom and I don't want to disappoint her... again, I remember the time when I disappointed her I will never forget the look in her eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror before I opened the car door and got out, I grabbed my bag from the back seat and lit up a cigarette and leaned against the door of the car. I took a drag on the cigarette and let the smoke out whilst my eyes were closed “ uhh Excuse me?” I heard this little voice ask, I opened my eyes to see this little girl stood in front of me.. I think she was a freshman. I raised my eyebrow at her “ yeah?” I said and she gulped “ I uhhh I was wondering if you could tell me where the uhh English room 5c was” I sighed and dropped the cigarette and lent away from the car, the girl jumped back and I groaned “ I will take you its easier than telling you” she smiled shyly “ thank you”.

I nodded my head at the girl and started to walk towards the main building of school “ don't you have homeroom first?” I asked and she nodded “ this is where my homeroom is” I nodded my head and carried on walking. The girl was stood right next to me clutching her books into her chest and looking scared, I looked around at all the glares she was getting from the girls in the halls “ don't worry about them, they won't hurt you and if they do come tell me okay?” she smiled “ thank you uhh.. I'm sorry but I don't know your name” I smirked a bit “ It's Jessie” she nodded “ thank you Jessie”. I stopped outside the classroom and pointed at the door “ this is English room 5C” I opened the door and a bunch of freshman's were sat in chairs looking at the front of the classroom at the old guy., they immediately turned their heads to the door and the girls mouths fell open. I looked over at the girl standing next to me “ what's your name?” I asked her “ Iona Peters” I nodded “ see you around”.

I walked away from Iona and headed for my home room I was probably going to get questioned about why I wasn't here yesterday, and questioning looks from the girls seeing me walk a freshman to her class. I mean that's understandable I never help freshman's but she looked so lost and she probably needed a lot of courage coming up to a senior who was lent by a car smoking, I was just about to open the door to homeroom when a hand tapped me on the back. When I turned around I was surprised to see that blonde girl from yesterday “ Sorry for yano poking you but why were you walking with my sister?” I shrugged “ she came up to me and asked where the English room 5C was so I showed her?” she nodded shyly “ sorry” was all she said before she tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm stopping her from leaving “ Sorry for what?.. you only wanted to know why I was with your sister and that is understandable” she nodded “ I'm just sorry for thinking badly”.

I looked down at the little blonde girl and just looked her over “ you thought badly because of the rumours?” she nodded and looked down and muttered something under her breath “ what was that?” I asked and she shook her head “ nothing” she whispered and walked away. I watched her until she disappeared around the corner, I turned around and opened the class room door and walked in “ skipping yesterday and late today Mr Parker” I shrugged “ your point is?” I questioned “ just sit down Jessie”. I walked to the back of the classroom and took my seat and slung my bag onto the desk and looked at the teacher up front who was calling roll call, it got to my name and I just grunted and looked out of the window. I looked across the playing field to see the blonde girl from earlier sat on the bleaches wiping her eyes, I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag and made my way to the front of the class room “ where are you going?” the teacher called “ to wonderland” I said as I left the class room.

I walked through the empty halls and past English 5C to see Iona sat at the front surround my girls smiling and laughing, I carried on walking until I was outside of the school and on the playing field. I walked over the grass and started to walk up the the bleachers and took a seat next to the girl who I could clearly see was crying “ why are you crying?” I asked and she looked up quickly and looked shocked to see me her, she wiped her tears quickly but they kept falling “ it's nothing” she whispered. I sighed and looked over at her and decided to pull her into a hug “ if it was nothing you wouldn't be crying like this” her sobs got louder and her arms came around my waist “ you wouldn't care if I told you, you're just the bad boy who goes round by himself not caring about the world”. I lifted my arm up and grabbed her chin so she was looking at me, her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were tear stained “ do you really think I would of stayed if I didn't care?” she shook her head no “ when I saw you with my sister I judged you thinking that you were going to take advantage of my sister when only you were helping her, my mom always told me never to judge a person by what you see but I did” my eyes softened and I wiped the tears away from her cheeks “ your mom wont be annoyed just tell her why you did it”.

Her tears started to fall again “ my mom died a month ago” I smiled sadly “ then she's looking down at you with a smile on her face because you were protecting your sister, don't think she is looking down at you with disgust because she would never do that to a girl like you”. The girl buried her head into my shoulder and I just let her cry it out “ what's your name?” I asked and she mumbled “ Amber” and I nodded.

Amber. 

Hey i hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry that it isn't much but i dont want to rush into things so yaaaah!

vote/comment/share and follow because you want to make me happy!

Emilyyyy :*