Our first date part 2

Hey Hey! sorry its taken like a week to update I've had a lot of work to do and a art trip so I've been busy! so ive got mocks coming up so i will be updating slower but i will be updating so don't worry! 

Enjoy darlings! :*

The girls walked over and Amber blushed when she saw me their gym teacher spoke to coach quickly before running off towards the school.

"Right girls my boys are very good at this game especially Jessie there, Take everything they teach you in consideration. Boys pick a girl to work with" .

The girls looked over at me hoping i picked them as my partner but i just smiled at the one girl that i wanted to teach football too. 

"Amber, you're with me come here" she smiled and skipped over next to my side and the girls groaned and looked at the other guys seeing who would pick them. 

"I thought you were going to pick another girl... well one of the sporty ones who were at the front. Jessie you know I'm not that good at sport right?" I chuckled and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the top end of the playing field. 

When i found a good spot that had a lot of space I let go of her hand and threw the ball at her which went straight over her head and landed behind her.

"Amber you are meant to catch it" I laughed and she blushed and mumbled sorry and ran over to the ball.

Amber came back and passed me the ball and fell onto the ground and led back on the grass

"Jessie, I don't want to do this I'm not even good at sport my mom even told me that that's why she wouldnt let me be a gymnast" I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed her arm and yanked her up.

"As my girlfriend I'm going to teach you and your going to have to come to all my games so you better get into the game" and not to mention you are going to have to get better at running because a gang is after you and me...

"i will come toe very game if you don't make me play now, I really hate sport" I laughed and shook my head.

"if we don't play this now then after a date i will take you to the gym at my house and make you work out with me" her eyes went wide and she grabbed the ball

"so what are you teaching me Mr Parker?" i winked at her 

"A lot of things baby, but for now football throw me the ball" she blushed and passed the ball to me.

"Tackle me" Amber laughed 

"Jessie your huge compared to me look at the muscles at you and look at my muscle-less arms, that wont happen" 

"I'm going to ran at you and you are going to get the ball from me "

she nodded and i ran at her and she ran at me and i smirked, just as she was about to get the ball i dropped it and picked her up instead and kissed her.

"Jessie, you liar!! i was so going to get the ball before you did that!" she whined 

"Just wrap you legs around my waist before i drop you on the ball" She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I thought that was pretty cute Jessie" she smiled and i smirked at her 

"your the only girl I've ever done it to, you should feel special" She blushed 

"I do feel special to be dating a guy like you Jessie" 

I kissed her on the lips quickly and placed her back on the ground " the girls are going to get changed you better go, I've got practise so wait on the bleachers for me" she nodded and ran off to the changing rooms.