Our first date part 3 (The date)

Hey hey!

Am I boring you guys? Like it's the book dating on to much? Do you want gang stuff to happen now? Hunter and Ember back?

Anyway enjoy the date :)

Right now I was on my way home to get ready for amber and i's date, I've got to check if everything is in place and I've got to get ready myself. I was picking up Amber soon and I had to check if the reservations are still in place, yeah i know what you are thinking 'doesn't everyone take their girlfriend to a restaurant', well yeah but what we are doing after is going to be special. Right seeing as I told Amber to wear a dress I'm going to have look smart as well, a suit is taking it to far and i don't actually own a full suit... i own a blazer though.

I pulled up into the gates and waited for them to open very slowly, is there anyway to speed these gates up? like can someone do that?.

Once the gates were fully open I put the car in gear and drove up the drive way which mom says is stupidly long which i agree with her, she told me a story about how she told her parents that she loved the house but hated the drive way because it was so long. I pulled up outside the house and got out of the car not bothering to lock it, no one can get in here anyway you need to know the code and their are cameras everywhere and lets just say dads got a lot of security that you don't want to get caught up in. 

I grabbed my keys from my back pocket and unlocked the front door and walked over to the home phone to call the restaurant, I've never actually been to the place but mom and dad go their for their anniversary every year so I'm assuming its good there otherwise mom or dad wouldn't go there. 

I dialed the number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello this is The Royal Heart, how may i help you" I chuckled under my breath 

"Hey, yeah i was just wondering if i still have my table for tonight my names Jessie Parker" I heard a flick of a bit of paper.

"yes sir, your table is still here are you wishing to cancel?" 

"no, no i was just making sure. Thank you" I hung up and dropped the house keys by the phone and ran for the stairs.

I kicked my bedroom door open and stripped from my clothes and walked over to the draws naked and pulled out a pair of boxers and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I needed to make sure I smelt good yano the ladies love it. 

I stepped into the shower and washed my hair and body and turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my hips. I turned the sink tap on and grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it and ran it under the sink before brushing my teeth.

gotta have fresh breath if you know what i mean.

I spat the foam from my mouth and rinsed it with water before using the mouthwash, I pulled my boxers up and left the towel on the floor for the cleaner to get tomorrow... I don't know how to use the washing machine or dryer. 

I opened my wardrobe door and looked over the clothes hanging up, obviously I'm going to wear black skinny jeans but what do i wear on the top?. I don't want to look to casual because Amber's dressing up and it will make her feel awkward if she was really dressed up. I grabbed the plain white button up and pulled it on and grabbed the black tie from the shelf and walked over to the mirror. I sprayed some deodorant on and aftershave and buttoned up my top and put the tie on. I rolled my sleeves up and grabbed my wallet off the side before grabbing a jacket and leaving my room. 

I headed downstairs and pulled on some black Vans and grabbed my car keys and house keys and walked out of the house to get Amber, should I be nervous? because Im pretty confident that this date is going to go great.