lets see this car then

Hey hey she is still ill :') its getting funny now!, i feel so much better today anyways so il be better by mondaaay!!.

I love #jambers cute moments so far!, what so you guys think?

Enjoy darlings :*

Amber and I pulled up outside a little house, the grass was slightly brown and the flowers were droopy but it gave it character i guess.

"I told you it wont be anything like where you live" Amber said from the side of me looking at her house.

"There's nothing wrong with it, lets fix your car" I got out of the car and Amber waited on the path.

"I just got to tell dad I'm home and change out of these clothes and bring the tools out" i nodded and looked at the mini cooper in the driveway.

"How old is the car?"

"Only 12 years old but mom crashed it a couple of times and its been used a lot" Amber answered.

I watched as she walked over to the house and disappeared behind the door.

I made my way over to the car and lifted the hood up to look at the engine and the wires, dad taught me a little about cars and how to fix them so this shouldn't be to hard if its only a minor problem.

I heard the front door open and close and a hand come on my shoulder, I turned around quickly and found an old guy around 45 staring back at me. I was guessing this was Amber's dad, she had his eyes and the same colour hair.

"So you're the boy Amber was with and the boy Iona told me about, thank you for taking my daughters to school today and helping Iona find her class" i was pretty surprised by what he said, i was waiting for the 'don't hurt my daughter or else chat'.

"It's no problem at all, I didn't mind" all he did was smile ans turn to the door and Amber came out looking at her dad like 'what are you doing out here'.

"Dad!, i didn't know you came out. You better not have said anything rude" I smirked at her and she blushed making her dad turn around to look at me.

"Well, i see something brewing here so lad if my daughter comes home crying because of you I will find you and personally kick you in the balls... Are we clear?" I nodded at him.

"Yes Mr Peters, I'm sure my mom and dad would also do that. I've been bought up by my parents to respect women" Mr Peters smiled brightly at me and turned to Amber and put his thumbs up and walked back to the door.

When Mr Peters had finally gone in Amber came over and placed the tool box on the floor and wiped het hands on the baggy grey shirt she had on over some shorts.

"I'm sorry about my dad, I didn't think he was going to come out he was in the office so... Yeah"

I laughed at Amber and she raised an eyebrow at me and stepped forward getting up in my face, so close that i could feel her breath fanning across my face.

"Whats so funny Jessie?" She asked, I could tell she was getting self conscious about her body by the way she stepped back and crossed her arms across her chest covering up.

I took a step forward and grabbed her arms pulling them away from her self and looked her in the eyes, she stared back into my eyes for a split second before looking down and biting her lip. I let go of her left arm and bought my hand up grabbing her chin.

"You look so adorable like that, don't look down be confident Amber you are beautiful" the words slipped out of my mouth and she blushed even more turning to a bright red.

I let go of her arms and stood back and sighed to myself, Jesus Jessie why are you saying that?. I looked back at Amber who was still blushing like crazy looking at the ground.

"Subway buddy, do you wanna help me fix the car or nah?"

Amber nodded her head and jumped up and down on the spot.

"Hell yeah!, I really wanna see whats in the car" she was just like a little kid when she showed her true self.

I looked away from Amber quickly towards the house and saw Amber's father stood at the window smiling at his daughter, when he found that i was looking i saw him point at me and nod for him to come to the house. I nodded quickly and laughed at Amber jumping still.

"Before we do anything can i use your bathroom?" I needed an excuse of why i need to go into her house so why not this?

"Yeah sure just walk in and Iona will tell you shes on the couch!, I will get the tools out!"

I made my way up the the front of the small house and pushed open the door and looked around, the kitchen was straight ahead and the stairs where just in front. There was a door either side of me one leading into the living room where Iona was sat and I'm assuming the other was to Mr Peters office.

The door to my right opened and Mr peters smiled at me and opened the door up more so i could get in.

I walked past him and stood in the middle of the room and watched as he closed the door and turned to look at me.

"She hasn't been this happy since her mom died Jessie, you make her confidence come back. Shes always been shy and you make her come out of that shell, i don't want to lose this Amber again Jessie look after her. Amber has a soft spot inside of me and I hate seeing her hurt, something about you make her happy and I don't want her to lose that happiness".

I looked at Mr Peters face and saw he was telling the truth, but i don't see why Amber trusts me so much shes heard the rumours and if she found out i was apart of a gang she would freak... Well atleast i think she would. But im not going to tell her yet, its not something you go round telling, dad just got lucku finding another girl who was part of a gang. Girls now adays are scared of breaking a nail, no way would they hold a gun and shoot someone dead.

"I won't hurt her ever Mr Peters, but i don't understand what it is about me that she likes? I guess" he shrugged

"Neither do I but for now you keep her happy and don't hurt my little girl. If you are using her to get into her pants leave now and never talk to her again"

"I would never ever do that to a girl, that is low I'm not like any of those players" he smiled and pointed to the door

"You better go look at the car with excited Amber".

I left the room and headed back out side to Amber who was sat on the floor waiting for me to come back.

"Lets fix this car then".

So what did ya thinkkkk?

Vote/comment/share and follow!

Shout out to ma main fan nickole_1978 for voting and commenting on every chapter!

Updates will be more regular now because im getting into the story again!

Emilyyyy :*

#jamber