Are you serious?

Hey hey sorry guys that it's been forever! It's just such a busy time of year for me.... well everyone!

Like I promised this chapter is going to be good (I hope) and some of you hopefully most of you guys will be literally so happy about what happens in this chapter!

As you all know that the next five months are leading up to my exams so updating might be slow but I'm going to try and finish this book before exam season :)

Have a happy new year everyone!

Enjoy :*

"Jessie you idiot you missed the turning to school!"

"Did you just call me an idiot?"

"Yeah clearly you are seeing as you stayed up all night and missed the turning to school!" I laughed at Amber she looked so cute like this.

"You know any girl would be over the moon that I just missed the turning and would be like 'why don't we go to the beach and chill all day' but then there's my beautiful girlfriend who wants to go to school"

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you just implied that I was a nerd because you called me beautiful"

I turned around and headed back up the road heading back to the schools turning, just seven hours of this shit and then Amber and I can go back and prepare for our really busy weekend of getting pierced and tattooed and getting high.

I turned up the drive way into the schools parking lot and parked the car in a spot.

I looked at Amber who already was looking at me.

"Jessie, after school we need to quickly go and see my dad and let me grab some clothes before we go back to yours for the weekend" I smiled

"Sure that's fine, we can talk to your dad about what I'm going to say. Christmas isn't that far away now and I'm going to England to see my family and I'm giving you the chance to come with me if you like, i understand if you want to spend it with your dad it's just an option" Amber smiled

"Yeah we can talk to my dad about that, I don't have to make a decision now though right?" I shook my head

"Of course not, you had up until two weeks before Christmas so about two and a half months" she nodded and pushed open the car door grabbing her bag and stepping out.

I followed her actions and got out of the car lighting up a cigarette, I locked the car door and walked over to Amber who was looking at her reflection in the car window with a frown on her face. I took a drag of the cigarette and spoke.

"Amber what's up?" She looked at me and sighed

"Jessie do I look bad with out make up on? Like I feel so plain and unattractive "
I took a drag and shook my head at her

"Don't be silly Amber you are so beautiful inside and out, you don't need make up to look good and anyway I think you are beautiful either way. You are always beautiful don't think your not" she smiled and her face turned bright red.

"I'm so lucky to have a guy like you, but you need to finish that otherwise we are going to be late to homeroom and you know what sirs like" I laughed at her worried face.

"Don't worry" I winked "he wouldn't put you in a detention, bit just to make you happy we will go now"

I grabbed Ambers hand and kissed her on the cheek and started to walk towards homeroom talking about random things with Amber. when we were close to homeroom Ambers name was called by that annoying squeaky voice.

"AMBER!" Amber stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to the blonde bimbo who's always trying to get on me.

"How do you know my name?" Amber mumbled quietly leaning into my side.