High Entropy

"Everyone wake up! School starts in an hour!" I opened up both of the doors so hopefully they would keep each other awake, and I took Seungmin and Jeongin from their cribs.

I put them in their highchairs and started getting around things for the kids while they slowly trickled from their rooms.

"It just Lix an me?" Jisung asked, walking out of his room using the brace that had been provided for us.

"You still have Mina and soon Seungmin and Jeongin will join you two." He pouted and I got him down a bowl since he couldn't climb onto the counter anymore.

"Jae hyung said he's going to come in when he can to help entertain you all." Minho added, lifting Jisung into his chair and fixing Hyunjin's hair for him.

"Dad! Binnie hyung won't let go of me!" Hyunjin yelled and Felix came out of his room sulking.

"H'took Binnie hyung."

"Both of you come out and start getting ready." After almost a minute Hyunjin came running from his room and hid under the table.

"Dad! Hyunjin just pushed me off the bed!" I looked over at the coffee pot and sighed once I saw it wasn't done brewing.

"Both of you were supposed to be up anyways. Jisung, stop kicking Hyunjin under the table." The two year old frowned and Hyunjin came out from under the table rubbing his side.

"It gonna be quiet at daycare." Jisung whined, and I was hoping this wouldn't happen on the first day of school.

"You can survive daycare with two other kids if I have to go to school." Minho's words got Jisung to stop pouting and just eat, and Jeongin decided to smack the spoon out of my hand.

"Inwie no!" Seungmin scolded, making Jeongin pout and cross his arms.

"Well I see no one's very happy about today."