They're Tiny Guys

"Dad, look!" Hyunjin held up a piece of paper with a whole bunch of colors on it right in my face, and I had to back up so I could even see it.

"That looks very nice. What is it?" Normally I can tell what the kids have drawn after so many years of guessing, but for some reason this one had me stumped.

"We watch Snow White today at daycare. It Snow White an the tiny guys."

"Dwarfs!" Minho yelled from his room, and Hyunjin frowned.

"Tiny guys." He muttered before shoving the picture in my face again with a big grin.

"Do you like it? Sleepy is my favorite tiny guy. We both sleep a lot." He pointed at Sleepy on his paper and I ruffled his hair.

"You did a really good job! Do you want it on the fridge?" He nodded aggressively and I got up from the couch to hang it up on our crowded fridge.

"If I'm Sleepy, Miss Wendy is Doc. Minho hyung is Grumpy."

"Hey!"

"Changbin hyung is Happy. Jisung is Sneezy. Lix is Dopey. Jeongin is Bashful and Seungmin is Snow White." I laughed and Hyunjin looked so proud of himself for matching all of his brothers with characters from the movie.

"Who would I be?" Hyunjin paused and thought while I grabbed a magnet from a drawer and put the picture on the fridge.

"You're the deer that always helps out, but you look like the turtle." I sighed, not really remembering exactly what the animals look like.

"Oh yeah!" Jisung piped up from the floor, and I shook my head with a smile.

"Heigh ho!" Felix came from my room with one of my winter hats on, but it was too big and flopped over his eyes.

"Dopey!" Hyunjin whined and he ran over to fix the hat so Lix could see.

"But why am I Grumpy?" Minho came out of his room with a frown on his face making Hyunjin and Felix giggle.

"Because you're grumpy!" The seven year old narrowed his eyes at the two of them, holding back a smile. Hyunjin instantly bolted away, sensing his older brother was going to tickle him.

"Get back here, Sleepy!" Minho chased after the four year old, trapping him on the couch as laughter erupted from the younger.

"Dad! What is this word?" I walked into Changbin's room to see him sitting on his bed with Jeongin next to him. He held up a book and pointed to the word on the page.

"Orchard. It's where a lot of trees that make fruit are grown." He nodded and continued reading out loud. Stumbling over his words a little bit on the page, but then pausing to show the pictures to Jeongin.

It's the first time I've seen one of the boys read out loud to Jeongin. I'm just glad the boys are trying to include him more and making sure he doesn't miss out on much. Even if he is a baby.

"Dad! Sleepy hyung won't get off!" I walked into the living room to see Hyunjin was indeed sleeping on top of Jisung as he tried to play with the cars. I picked up the four year old and placed him on the couch. He most certainly was just like his favorite dwarf.

Felix came up from behind me, my hat once again covering his eyes. I fixed it for him and he smiled up at me goofily.

"Heigh ho?"