The teacher begins going over the agenda for today, when I shift my legs under the desk. When I hit something, I look down and I see Silas shifting his legs from underneath my seat to underneath his desk. He's much bigger than the desk and looks severely uncomfortable.

I whisper to him, "You can put your legs back under my seat."

He whispers back, "No, I'm fine, don't worry about it."

I narrow my eyes playfully at him, "Just put them under there. You just took me by surprise, you're not bothering me. Just don't be too surprised if I accidentally kick you."

He grins and sticks his legs back underneath my desk, stretching them until they surround my crossed ankles, "Ditto."

We sit like that for the rest of class, paying close attention to the teacher. Occasionally, our legs would brush against each other, but neither of us said anything.

At the end of class, I tell him goodbye and head to my next class, which is Japanese in Room 212.

I find my way quickly to the classroom, finding a seat all the way in the back again.

Several students are already in there, waiting for class to begin.

The teacher is busy writing on the board and I busy myself with getting my stuff out.

Victor walks in, smiling and setting his stuff in the seat in front of me.

We talk for a few minutes, just about our schoolwork.

       The teacher turns around and I'm shocked by his appearance. He seems way too young to be a teacher. He is tall with tapered shoulders and a trim body. He has sandy blond hair with gentle curls to the middle of his ears, and a kind heart-shaped face that is accented with beautiful green eyes.

        He calls everybody's name before introducing himself.

      "Good afternoon everyone, I'm Dr. Green."

       Victor and I both mutter a response while the rest of the class groans in acknowledgement.

     He laughs and crosses his arms, "I think my class is missing. I guess I'll have to mark everyone absent. I  believe I said good afternoon."

      There's a low rumble of a response back to him. He simply shakes his head before walking around.

     "Today we are going to start with a partner assignment. I'll give you guys a few minutes to pick your partners before I tell you the assignment."

   Victor turns around, "Want to be partners?"

    I nod and smile at him.

     A few minutes pass before Dr. Green speaks up again, "Today's assignment will be very simple. I want you guys to construct a list of what you know about Japan."

      With that, he leaves us to our assignment.

      Victor turns in his seat to face me as I ask him, "What do you know about Japan?"

      A slight smile grows on his face, "They grow rice."

      "Do you want me to write or do you want to?," I ask him.

     "You write,"he says, "Your handwriting is nicer."

I raise an eyebrow, "How would you know that?"

       He shrugs, "Girls always have nice handwriting. You probably write all swirly and with hearts and stuff."

       That makes me laugh, "I don't usually. I can if you want me to."

     At the top of our paper, I write my name plainly and his in a girly way, using a heart over the "i".

     He looks at it and laughs, "You're too damn cute, Sang."

     I blush slightly, silently thanking him.

     Suddenly we are interrupted by Dr. Green, "Victor?"

     Victor straightens up, look fin serious now, "Dr. Green."

         "If you're going to flirt with Sang here, do it in Japanese," Dr. Green tells him, "I believe you were saying she is cute? In Japanese, you would say kawa...," Victor interrupts him quickly.

    "I'm not doing that," he turns his face away, looking embarrassed.

     "No? In that case allow me to demonstrate," his hand suddenly wraps around mine gently, "Kimi ga ite shiawase. Koi ni ochite shimatta."

    Dr. Green retracts his hand, looking slightly smug at Victor, "That, is how you talk to a lady."

      I look up at him, "What did that mean?"

      He grins at me, "When you figure it out, I'll give you an automatic A on your next test. For now, let's finish this assignment guys."

      Victor and I continue the assignment and right before class ends, we turn it in.

      Victor walks me out of the room, "You have Gym next, right?"

      I nod and he tells me, "Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

        I tell him goodbye before making my way to the Gymnasium.

      Only one more class before this day is over.