Chapter 8 Let the games Begin.

Eric: What we want to do is lore the "ghosts" to try and capture it.

Ishi: then we just need to get their attention.  So lets do that by joining the tournament!

Shawn: Good plan, but how will we capture it if we see it?

Deekin: Private chat room!

Everyone looks at Deekin

Deekin: What? haven't you heard of that feature? 

they shake their heads

Deekin: if it is in this world i can trap it in mine.

Eric: it will be dangerous.

Deekin: Deekin knows. I want to tell a new story. Not about DOOM but about Kobolds that came from humble beginnings and became heroes.

Ishi: Really? You would do that?

Deekin nods

Shawn: Ok we can in theory trap it, but what how can we learn anything about it? Last time I seen one take somebody it didn't speak.

Eric: That's where you come in. You are a powerful warlock and can see what we can not we will need your help.

Shawn: Ishi Snaggletooth Dinati. Eric Handown Ren. Deekin. I will do my best to help you.

Ishi: Dinati?

Eric: Ren?

Deekin: Deekin didn't know you two had a middle name.

Shawn: As you say I can see what others can not. You, Ishi and me are alike besides that we are  Kobolds.

So the team starts preparing to get ready for the tournament 

Meanwhile in the human world at the apartment of Foxmask the admin aka Anthony.

The head of defense himself came with a team to enter Anthony's room

Anthony: Oh! This is a surprise! I didn't know you would be coming.

Head of defense: Don't think I am a fool. I know you are stalling and slowing down the project.

Anthony: Oh no! I wouldn't dream of it!

Head of defense: What would it take to get you to put down the barrier stopping us from taking the data from the Japanese world? 

Anthony: ...

Head of defense: I know what you care about. That's why I brought something to help you do your work with us.

The team he brought brings a large fox with nine tails into the room.

The head of defense takes out his gun and aims it at the fox

The nine tailed fox then spoke

fox: help...

The thing is Anthony is VERY obsessed with foxes and the nine tailed fox. Anthony doesn't want to see another nine tailed fox die in front of him again especially one begging for his help.

Anthony: Whoa whoa! Ok! Ok! Ok! Don't do it!

Head of Defense: That's up to you. 

Anthony quickly types in a string of commands and shuts down the barrier