Chapter 5 We're off to see...

The day for Ishi and Eric was a long one and the Port had a feast in their honor. after John logged out

They are in a tavern and are telling stories

Eric: And then I used the spell of the Nine hells to-

Eric receives a friend request from Jefon and accepts

Eric: As I was saying I used it to kill the corrupt king in the Japanese era world...

Jefon sends Eric and Ishi a private message saying to meet him outside.

Eric: sigh... Sorry guys. I have to go.

Ishi: Go on ahead Eric, I'll be there soon.

Eric: Thanks Ishi.

Eric walks out

The last thing Eric hears as he walks out is Ishi saying "I will tell you the Epic story of how I won my first duel against..."

Eric: Jefon?

Jefon: Glad you could come. Do you know where is Ishi?

Eric: she is still there telling stories.

Jefon: I want to join your kobold part. I know that I am not a kobold but I can just change my race.

Eric: No! No! You don't have to! It's fine. You don't need to change how you were made!

Jefon: Of course I can. I want to. I will come back as a Kobold named Deekin. 

Eric: Oh! You are a player!

Jefon: Yeah. Aren't you?

Eric shakes his head

Eric: No...But kind of...

Jefon: Just giving you a heads up.

Jefon logs out and makes a new account as a black Kobold bard called Deekin.

Deekin then sends a friend request to Eric and Ishi who both accepts it.

Deekin then walks to tavern to see Eric

Eric: Deekin?

Deekin: Yup! Deekin thinks playing and acting like a kobold will be fun.

Eric: ...Not all of us speak in third person...

The night goes by pretty quickly and The update happens

Meanwhile in the human world the government are in a meeting

President: So what are you planning head of defence to do with the game World of Worlds?

Head of Defence: It's going to be so much more. We have almost completed the first AI. And then the bigger project FRC Fantasy to Reality Construction. We have built a real body for the first creature from a fantasy game it just lacks a will.

President: So what are you telling me?

Head of Defence: We made the first dragonborn cell by cell. The first of its kind in this world. The Data we are getting from people playing the World of Worlds is being stored in the AI's memory and then soon we fuse the AI and the body and we will get the first of many REAL life fantasy creatures. They will be the advancement of warfare.

President: Who else knows? And what is the cost?

Head of Defence: Only five others besides you and me and one of them was an Admin of the other game a few years ago. And it does involve taking the accounts of some players and NPCs.

President: Go along with Project FRC. 

Back at the game Eric, Ishi, and Deekin use the world portal to go into the new Japanese world.

Deekin: Wow! Deekin thinks they did a great job making this place!

Eric: Yeah. 

Ishi: The pink trees petals are beautiful!!!

Eric: They are called Cherry Blossoms trees.

Ishi: Now I want to have one!

A hooded man unnoticed by the group looms closer to them and reaches out to hack into Eric's data.

A man with a fox mask puts a hand on the man's shoulder and the man disappears

Masked man: Another one... This makes five in this week...

Eric turns around to see the masked man who then turns and sees Eric

Mask man: Eric?

Eric: who are you?

Mask man: The Admin from the other world, Anthony. Nine tailed fox thing remember?

Eric: Oh yeah! I am sorry about the nine tailed fox...

Anthony: It's fine. I even got a higher position and I got to create the Nine tailed fox again.

Ishi: Then doesn't that...make you...

Anthony: a creator-

Ishi bows and so does Deekin

Anthony: Why are all you kobolds bowing to me?!

Eric: So what is the quest now Anthony?

Anthony: I would prefer it if you don't keep saying my real name. Just call me Mask or Fox.

Deekin: Nice to meet you Mask or Fox!

Anthony: Ugh!!! Just Foxmask!

Ishi: Hello Fox! I am Ishi Snaggletooth-

Foxmask: The World's greatest duelist. I have heard. 

Ishi: Ah! My reputation is spreading!

Foxmask: sigh... I wish it was like this in my world...

Eric: Your world? Can't you change that?

Foxmask: not the same way like this world. My boss has gone crazy and will make this world into a testing ground.

Deekin: How so?

Foxmask: Project FRC. I can say no more. Did you know you can find the nine tailed fox in the mountain caves? It lives in the nine tailed fox shrine, if you have a bell you can tame it.

Foxmask fades away as he teleports

Eric: I feel like he wants us to find the nine tailed fox. 

Deekin: Adventure?

Ishi: Adventure.