Chapter 19

Lured in by the promise of a free Artifact over a million players came in the server and while all together a combined attack may have been way more than enough to beat it were unable to because of the massive lag it caused. Only twenty of the millions of players survived the attacks. and of them only three had artifacts while the others survived either by pure luck or teleported away. By the time The Founding Kobold Covenant they were shocked to find that by the time they got there the boss was brought down to a mere 9999 health and it took out the rest.

DDDeekin: 9999 health? oh man. We are in for it now.

Ishi: That isn't much health compared to other monsters. It's about mid level range of health for a boss.

Eric: Everyone! Get ready!

The Group gets ready. It doesn't move and only grins as it watches the group surround it.

Ishi: Sacred Art: Holy lance!

DDDeekin: Song of baaaaaaaaattle!

Ishi's Rapier glows white and takes on the form of a lance. Ishi charges the boss and with her attack stats boosted by Deekin starts the combo. Ishi expected many things but for it to sit there and not even try to dodge was not what Ishi expected.

Diaboromon Raid Boss 1000000/9995hp

Ishi: what.......Four damage?! 

DDDeekin: Not possible! Appraise!

Appraisal failed.

DDDeekin: You got to be kidding!

Ruby: You guys can't see it's stats?.... I wish I couldn't..... It's terrifying...

Coal: How the heck are we supposed to fight this thing?!

Shawn: It appears that only those with Artifacts can see it's stats.... max ultimate weapon resistance, max ultimate holy resistance, max ultimate magic resistance, immunity to petrifying, charm, insanity, and the list keeps going on. Over half of it's abilities are crossed out, yet it barely makes a difference....

Eric: umm.....

Niko: poison? stamina drain?

Ruby: Immune. Immune....

It laughs as it watches the group realized just how outmatched they are. Shawn dons his crown, Coal equips the Kimono, Ruby applies the mask. Eric and the others just sigh and move out of the way.

Eric: I feel useless.... There is nothing I have that can do real damage to that thing....

Niko: I mean who would want to fight this thing? This thing is toying with us. It hasn't even attacked. Man that REALLY makes me mad!

Ishi: I have everything with resistance to Holy damage... Holiness is based on God's infinite divine power which I remind you is INFINITE! That is just an insult to faith....

Niko: sigh....I'm going to start to lose brain cells if I stay with you all....

DDDeekin: Deekin is sorry to break it to Ishi but Divine and Holy are two different things. Just like human justice and true justice isn't the same thing.

Ishi: Oh.

Shawn: Man.... What an eyesore.... there is ONE bad stat it has. Weakness to "N=X%"

Ishi: GREAT! Divine magic is out of my reach.

DDDeekin: Deekin does not know what Shawn just said, but that did not sound like Divine to me.

Eric: I heard Divine.