Chapter 14: Vacation time!

Eric heads to where Shawn works while Ishi goes to the market place were they find Coal having a long line.

Ishi's thought: Man... Coal never mentioned the lines... What does she even sell?

Ishi waits and after half an hour she finally gets there.

Ishi: Light bulbs?! Really?! Why...What.....um..... Coal?!

Coal: Oh Ishi! It's nice to see you!

Ishi: Light bulbs. Explain. That name sounds made up.

Coal: Hehehe... Get with the times sister. It's for the upcoming Event! Everyone is doing it! I'm glad I stockpile everything in case of times like these!

Ishi: Hey... Coal. How would you like to come join us on vacation? 

Coal: With Shawn?

Ishi: Eric is on his way to talk to him right now.

Coal tail waging: I would like that! But.... I can't leave now! I got to take advantage of this approaching Event!

Ishi: I could help if you want.

Coal: That would be nice! Maybe I will have time with your help!

At Eric. Shawn works at a place where mid to high tier adventures can buy gear. Shawn wears a black hooded robe.

Shawn upon hearing the store bell: Welcome to the..... Eric?

Eric: Shawn! Nice to see you!

Shawn: Nice to see you too. 

Eric: Nice robe. Are you going for dark and edgy?

Shawn: Cultist. I'm going for a master of the occult look. Not exactly trying to be edgy...

Eric: Well I was wondering if you have a day off soon where we could all go on a break or vacation together?

Shawn: Sorry, not a chance.

Eric: Coal is likely to be there.

Shawn blushing: Well... I would like to go... but... I got to be here and help the boss.

Shawn's boss comes from the back door.

Shawn's Boss: Come now Shawn, you don't need to do that. You got some paid days off so go out there with your friends and have fun.

Shawn: Boss.... Is that really ok? I mean we are expecting THE queen to arrive in a few days.

Shawn's Boss: Yup. The Queen of England herself. I got it Shawn. Besides you would work every day if I didn't force you to rest during the weekends. You worked enough overtime and worked harder than most if not all the other employees.

Shawn bowing: Thank you sir!

Shawn's Boss: Now go. THAT guy shows up about this time.

Shawn: You got it boss!

Shawn leaves with Eric. 

At Ishi and Coal.

Ishi: You do this everyday?

Coal: HAHA! Of course not! I can only handle so much! 

Ishi blushing: Do we really have to wear this... outfit? It feels... pretty revealing...

Coal: Really? I think it shows just enough skin to get the guys interested while not enough to ruin the surprise.

Ishi sweating: Is that why you don't have everything on the table and more stuff in the back so they can get a good look at you from behind?....