Chapter 6 ...The Nine tails...

The group's travel to the mountains was long as they have no teleporting system yet.

Deekin: Deekin can play a song to lighten up the mood!

Eric and Ishi: NO!

Deekin: Ok! A one! A two!-

Eric and Ishi: UGH!!!!

5 hours later

It approaches night time and the group sets up camp.

Deekin: Have I ever told you about the story of Doom?

Ishi: No.

Deekin: It all begins one day when a band of adventurers were heading to a town they heard was attacked on a full moon like the one we are having now. 

Eric: Go on.

Deekin: So the party arrives and there are blood! Bodies! 

Ishi: Everyone in the town died?

Deekin: No. The ones that survived welcomed the party and asked them to join them for a bite under the full moon. They accepted and then they waited as it became night. They waited. And waited, and waited...

Eric: This... is just a story right?...

Deekin: Oh yes yes. But! Then again it might be more. As Deekin was saying they kept waiting.

And then...DOOM!

Eric and Ishi jump from the sudden DOOM 

Ishi: Don't do that!

Deekin: Then they heard a growl...Then a howl...Then they realized to their horror that the people were actually Werewolves! 

Deekin then goes into great detail of how bloody and gory it was. Eric and Ishi are just shocked and are freaking out

Deekin: And then they DIED! And that is one of the stories of DOOM! Well have a good night!

Eric:...I don't think I can sleep now...

Ishi: Me neither...

In the distance they hear howling

Eric: I mean like ever....

Ishi: Agreed....

Eric and Ishi didn't go to sleep that night and the morning comes quickly

Deekin: Yawn! Deekin slept well. How about...You guys don't look like you slept...

Eric: I don't think... I can ever sleep... again... after that story...

Deekin: I can play a song to put you two asleep tonight.

Ishi: That would be great.

So the team mostly tired continue the rest of their journey and finally arrives and enter the nine tailed fox's shrine

Ishi: So now what?

Eric pulls out the bell from the Nine tailed fox from the other game and rings it

Mist starts to appear and then forms the shape of the nine tailed fox then the mist disappears and there stands the big Nine Tailed Fox.

Nine Tailed Fox: Foolish mortals who enter my shrine leave now!

Deekin: Eric...Deekin doesn't like this...

Eric: You may have the bell.

Eric puts the Bell in front of the Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox: You give me the bell? With this you had the power to tame me. Why did you give it up? Did you not know?

Eric: I don't want to tame you against your will.

Nine Tailed Fox: You are worthy then to know what Project FRC is.

Deekin: What is going on here? Why does an NPC know something that an only an Admin should know?!

Nine Tailed Fox: You are worthy then to know what Project FRC is.

Deekin: so he programmed you with a message for us.

Nine Tailed Fox: There are cloaked man ghosts that steal us beings from our worlds and they never come back. This is their government's plan to use our life blood or Data to fuel weapons.

Deekin: Sick...

Nine Tailed Fox: The way you attract their attention is if you show promise as a fighter. Watch your back. End of message. 

Deekin: you are not the nine tailed fox! You are Foxmask!

the nine tailed fox turns into Foxmask.

Foxmask: Impressive. How could you tell?

Deekin: You couldn't have enough time to add it yet.

Foxmask: You are right. Thanks to the cloak I realized that my boss added this item in incase something did happen. And now thanks to it being backwards compatible it-

Ishi: I don't know what you are saying...It is confusing...My head hurts...

Foxmask: I had to change my id so my boss won't suspect anything. 

Foxmask gives Deekin his fox mask and nine tailed fox cloak.

Foxmask then makes the illusion of still having the items

Foxmask: don't lose those items. DON'T TRADE IT.

Deekin: Deekin got it boss man!

Foxmask gives Eric a stone

Foxmask: use this stone to reforge your sword it will add the last spell you casted into your blade.

Foxmask fades away as he logs out

Ishi: This is scary...hooded man ghosts...That is the grim reaper....

Eric: What we need is a team. A team that will fight against project FRC.

Ishi: Aren't we good enough?

Deekin: Deekin knows we aren't enough. We are not yet level 100.

Eric: What we need is one more person to join our party.

Ishi: Why one more?

Eric: Deekin is a bard so he is our healer and support, you are a rogue and I am a fighter and ranger so we are in the offence now we just need someone to be our magical offence.

Deekin: Deekin may know a cute Kobold!

Eric: How cute?

Ishi: Eric!

Eric: It was a joke Ishi!

Deekin laughs

Deekin: That was a good joke!

Eric: It WAS. Who is this kobold?

Deekin: Coal.