Chapter 18

Foxbold: Do you guys at least see the power? Besides Niko.

Niko: Nope! None of them understand the power so gimme!

Foxbold: Nooooo!

Eric: How could I ignore it.... That was.... Terrifying...

Shawn: It's been five days ago and only today did your other eyes and horns disappear.... I am terrified of the unknown which is why I took a patron who tells me all there is to know about the unknown...

Ishi: You... You just summoned divine beasts casually... You kind of made a mockery of religion.

Coal: You didn't even ask us if it was ok to take the Artifacts.

Foxbold: But....

DDDeekin: No buts. You could only summon that kind pretty lady out of your loneliness. I know that yokai. You sacrificed your own happiness. 

Ruby: You pervert. That was only part of his spell.

Foxbold: No. Deekin is right. There are requirements to summon any given Yokai. Kirin can only be summon by enraging it from all the needless destruction. The Tsurara onna can only be summoned by someone who is single and who has been lonely for a long time. So lonely that it creates a hole that no amount of friends can fill. A hole only a partner can fill... But it's all fine! I got the most cute and cuddly partner right here!

Niko: That isn't right...

Eric: Foxbold.... You.... You didn't tell us!

Foxbold: I'm normally very cheery and I don't like to let on of my emotions. Besides you understand right kit?

Ishi: Who's kit?

Foxbold: um.... I lead others to that which I can never possess. Being one with FAR CRY has changed me a bit. I can change myself but I would be overwhelmed by guilt if I did.

DDDeekin: We are going on an adventure right now! Let's go meet this Kit!

Foxbold: Wait.... Hold on.... Why am I being pitied? GUYS! Hold on!

Coal: It's a executive decision. 

Eric: Hold on guys! I didn't agree to that yet! But Foxbold you can't be lonely like that!

Foxbold smiling: Already over it. I just defaulted myself to a previous emotional save.

The group has already started to drag Foxbold out the guild

Foxbold: Guys.... Please... focus..... I only wish you to use the artifacts I made for you... Kit.... Help me out...

Ruby: HMPF! You didn't give me one. Instead you scattered them all over so anyone could get them. And stop it with Kit.

Foxbold: Then take this.....

Foxbold out of the data of Omega constructs a drama mask and hands it to her with his tail. Ruby smiles and puts it on. 

Ruby: oh....

Shawn: No! You know how dangerous it is-

Ruby: Oh shut up Shawn! I didn't ask you. Thank you Foxbold.

Foxbold: Your welcome.

Ruby: We should go out sometime.  

DDDeekin: HUH?! How did you get Ruby to go on a date with you?!

Ruby blushing: H-hey! I didn't say that! I meant as a friend!

DDDeekin: Guys! You heard her! She is going out with Foxbold! I better get my lute! I got to play a romantic song wherever they go!