chapter 7 ...and the Wonderful Lizard of OZ?

Ishi: I have never heard of a Kobold named coal.

Deekin: Deekin thinks she's pretty... Very pretty...

Eric: ...Aren't players suppose to be humans or something?!

Deekin: Deekin still has a crush! Yep!

Ishi:...I don't know what to think....

Deekin: Deekin knows that Coal can be found in a market place.

Ishi: we have to walk all the way back...

Deekin: Would you like to hear a song?

Eric and Ishi: NO!

Deekin: alright-

Eric: Don't.

Ishi: Put your Lute down.

The journey back was much quicker and reach the port before nightfall.

Eric: Are you sure she will be here?

Deekin: Yep! Deekin knows!

Deekin walks into a shop followed by Eric and Ishi

Deekin: I am sure this is the place. Coal! Hello! It's me Jefon!

A human manager comes out

Manager: Coal is on vacation. Is there anything else you need?

Deekin: No...

Eric: Well we wanted to know if she could join our party.

Manager: A adventuring party made up of kobolds?

Eric: Yes...

Manager: then for the meantime you can call Shawn. He is also on break but he likes to go on adventures too.

The Manager gives Eric Shawn's business card

Eric: Thanks.

Manager: Have a good day.

The group walks out of the store

Ishi: Wait... What was that store?

Deekin: The best magic shop in all of Port Nyanzaru! The guy we just talked to is Wakanga o'tamu. One of seven market princes!

Ishi: We just...talked to a Market Prince... Wow, I should get a job there.

Deekin: Sigh...No Coal...

Eric sends Shawn a private message about joining their group.

To Eric's surprise Shawn quickly replied with a yes and said he will find them.

Then their surroundings turned gray and then a dark purple portal appears and from the portal shawn appears and then everything goes back to normal.

Deekin: sigh... a wizard...

Shawn: Warlock. You wanted to see Coal who is a Sorcerer.

Deekin: How did you know?

Shawn: Because I am a Warlock. So Eric, tell me more about what is going on because I am intrigued.

Eric then tells Shawn the story of his world before it was shut down then about what he learned from Foxmask, Ishi tells him about her story and duel, and Deekin talks about how they are heroes.

Shawn: So they are real. Hooded ghosts. I have seen a few.

Ishi: You have?

Shawn: And Ishi you say you are the World's greatest duelist after beating one person on your first try then get beaten by a priest in your second fight. Tell me, how did you duel him and with what.

Ishi:...um....

Ishi's thoughts:...This is uncomfortable...

Shawn: I will join your team Eric just as long as I can leave to go back to work if I want.

Eric: That's fine.

Shawn: Then I accept.

Eric: welcome to the team!

Deekin: Deekin welcomes you Wizard!

Shawn: I told you...never mind...

Meanwhile at the secret laboratory of the military 

Head of Defence: Sargent. Status report!

Sargent: Sir! Project FRC is going well. The data we are collecting was enough for a test run.

Head of Defence: Sargent. Run test 1.

Sargent: Already done sir! with great success!

Head of Defence: show me.

The sargent and the head of defence both go to the test site

In the test site is a Minator that is lurking around

Head of Defence: Impressive. Tell me more.

Sargent: Sir! It's skin is tougher than flesh and .5 mil doesn't affect it!

Head of Defence: It is acting stupid. 

Sargent: It is acting as it should sir! It's data can easily be overwritten and made into a loyal asset!

Head of Defence: Good work. Now start phase two. The tournament. Tell the winners that they get a special prize, that they can come here and work with us. If they refuse, we can always use their character's Data.

Sargent: Sir! Yes sir!

The head of Defence turns around and leaves

Head of Defence's thoughts: Anthony A.K.A. Foxmask is being unproductive with Project FRC and is stalling and delaying it. But all people can be bought with the right price and with a few encouragements. You may think you are fooling me Foxmask but you aren't. Once you are of no more use to me the data of your nine tailed fox will be mine. Like they say, let the games begin!