Chapter 25

The group finally makes it back into their world after the kobold hunting event ends.

Shawn: Guys..... I know we all agreed that we would share artifacts and we would all try each of them out but..... I really don't think it's a good idea for anyone to try out my Crown of Madness.

Niko: Give. Give it here.

Shawn: Noooooooo!

Coal: Please?

Shawn: I REALLY don't want you to put it on Coal.....

Coal: Look. I didn't want everyone else wearing my kimono but that didn't stop everyone.

DDDeekin: Just give it here. What's the worse that could happen?

Shawn: I shudder to think of that possibility... 

Eric: Come on. We already learned that Ishi was already the best choice for her own artifact and that Deekin's clock is better used by Niko.

DDDeekin: That was depressing.... so of course I got the short end of the stick.... Please.... can we try artifact combinations?

Niko: That...actually sounds like a great idea.

Ishi: Yeah! So good that you can go first.

Eric: That sounds fair.

Coal: So which combination are you going to use?

DDDeekin: These! 

DDDeekin grabs Shawn's Crown from his hands and then the Clock from Niko's hands, the kimono from Coal and Niko's key.

Shawn: Guys.... I think it is a very bad idea to let our bard have this much power.... and we don't even have a target to use this on.

DDDeekin: Activate all Artifacts! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!!!!

The key shakes and the artifacts change appearance to suit his theme. The Crown transforms into skeleton looking headphones. The Kimono now looks more like a Rock Star's jacket. The Clock and Key seem to fuse into an electric guitar.

Niko: Um....guys....What are we looking at?

DDDeekin starts playing the guitar: OI! SPEAK UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET TONED OOOOOOOUUUUTTTTT!!!!!

As he plays the group's falls into a trance and starts dancing as if they were being puppeted. The area around them starts to shift and change the ground turns into a wooden floor and rises like a stage. Suddenly DDDeekin plays a certain note that rings out and the sun was plucked out of the sky and turned into a stage light and as a result it became night.

DDDeekin: YES! DANCE! DANCE! HAHAHA!! Green, blue, red, red, red, blue, green, yellow, Green...no wait blue! wait! Damn it! I missed it!

The group awakens from their trance and were in shock from the result. They are still dancing as DDDeekin is trying to regain control of his melody.

Niko: DEEKIN!!!! STOP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

DDDeekin starts to undo everything he did and then the artifacts reverted back to their formal forms.

Shawn: What horrifying power.... He turned the sun into his personal lighting.... reality reconstruction... and mass hypnosis... Hypnosis exists in this world but that's a very high level ability and only a very specific and specialized class gets to use it. Even then it has limits....This blows that power out of the water...