Chapter 12 Beach Time till the end of the world

Eric: Hey... Guys... What's going on? Why are you packing my bag?....

Ishi: You have been fighting and being a "hero" for too long. You deserve a break.

Coal: A healthy mind and body keeps you in top shape and keeps your scales shiny.

Deekin: Vacation time for you!

Eric: Wh...What? We should be planning our next move against FRC!

Eric shivers and for a moment saw a flash of a red light that no one else did.

Shawn: This is a mandatory vacation. Congratulations, you are going to have fun. Do not resist.

Eric: Ruby help me!

Ruby: I have to agree with Coal on this. Have you looked at yourself? Your scales are dirty and are a bad shade of red.

Eric looks down at himself and grimaced. 

Coal: You can wash all you like but stress will make your scales go dull.

Eric: I'll... keep that in mind.... So where am I going?

Ishi: To a beach. We will gather intel for you in the meantime. No fighting for a day. No grinding.

Eric: Ok. I never been to a beach before. 

Deekin: No fighting Eric.

Eric: Got it.

Shawn: No grinding Eric.

Eric: I got it...

Coal: Good.

They bring Eric to the beach and Eric is wide eyed from the sight. It's a beautiful crystal clear  sparkling ocean with sand that stretches on for miles. They say bye to Eric for a day and leave.

Eric: Ok. Break time! I wonder what I should do first? I know! Swimming!

Eric goes to the changing room and puts on his swim suit and runs to the ocean and jumps in.

Eric: Ah.... The water is nice..... nice and cool and refreshing on a bright day like this....

Eric starts floating on his back relaxing. He relaxed for a couple minutes until he heard a splash and he turned to see a floating volleyball. He looks on the beach and sees some "heroes" or as he now calls them "users" waving at him. one of the Users is named S0ftb0ll and is a dragonborn race.

User S0ftb0ll(using the chat): Hey! We went a bit overboard. Can you give us the Volleyball?

Eric(using the chat): Sure. I'll coming.

Eric swims and grabs the Volleyball before swimming to the shore. He then walks up to the user and hands the ball to him.

User S0ftb0ll: Thanks man. Hey would you be interested in playing with us? We could always use another player.

Eric: I'm sorry. I'll have to pass. I don't know how to play.

User S0ftb0ll: It's fine. We could teach you. all you have to do is make sure the ball doesn't go out of bounds, hit your team's side, or hit the net. You just have to make the ball touch the other team's side. 

Eric: huh. Well, I'm up to try new things.

Eric joins their team and they get into position. The volleyball is sent to their side and a elf user Elv3nbread hits it up and S0ftb0ll hits it toward Eric who jumps and hits it over the net. The other team's users get ready. A tiefling(half human half demon) user named De0ser hits it to her teammate a human user Win9 who then hits it to her other teammate. The demi-human cat user catn1p sends it over the net. The two teams went at it and with Eric the two teams were about equal and they all had fun playing. Eric's side lost but he still had fun. The sun is setting