Chapter 2 All According to Plan!

Ishi walks out of the church after working all morning.

Ishi: Work...This is what I thing they call SLAVERY.

Father Godfred: Where Are you going Ishi?

Ishi: Home.

Father Godfred: You told me you don't have a home.

Ishi: damn... I am way too trusting...

Father Godfred drags Ishi back into the church by her cape

Ishi: Aw man... 

Father Godfred: Sometimes you act like Eric, always curious and likes to wonder.

Ishi: You keep telling me how similar I am to him. Can you tell me more about this Kobold?

Father Godfred: I would be glad to. It all started one day when...

Father Godfred then begins the story of Eric Handown the kobold

3 years ago In The Great RPG game at the time of the game's shut down

Eric Handown sobbing: Goodbye...mom...and dad...

Both Mr and Mrs Handown: Goodbye...

The Handown family hug for the final time.

The barn was then deleted, then the house, then Mr and Mrs Handown. And the Emptiness space of deletion is close to Reaching Eric.

Eric crying: I don't want to disappear...I don't want to die....

Then the entire space and land around Eric is gone.

Eric: I feel...so lonely...

Then when Eric was sure he was just about to be deleted An Error message appears

Eric: An Error? Right now? It won't be worth anything now.

Then another Error message appeared then another then another until Eric is surrounded in a sphere of error messages.

The error message saves Eric from being deleted right away and one by one even couple of minutes a error message gets deleted

2 hours later only three error messages are left

Eric's thoughts: How long has it been? How long since Mom...Dad...got shut down...30 minutes? An hour? A day? I am scared... All the people I cared about...all the people I knew...All the things I like...Gone...Save me...someone save me...

Eric closes his eyes and falls into a deep sleep

Then a circle of light appears, it starts pulling Eric in then closes once he is completely inside.

Eric awakens 

Eric: How...am I alive...am I even alive? 

Eric swipes the air and to his shock a screen does appear but it is not of his stats but of a phone's home screen with all the apps

Eric: What is this? Skype. Google. Facebook? What is that? A Book with a face?

Eric shiver at the thought

Eric touches Files

this opens up many files and one is labeled Eric

Eric: What? What is going on?

Eric looks into that file and sees himself looking at himself looking at himself and so on.

Eric: This is weird...................

Eric hears a ring of a bell

Eric look up and sees a text saying good morning

Eric is confused and pulls up the key board and types "Hello? Where Am I?"

Eric then sees the reply "who are you?"

Eric types "my name is Eric Handown." 

The only response was "Hello Eric. It's me John Conn03r"

Then Eric feels like he is being sucked into portal and blinks a few times and sees he is in a new world.

Eric: Where am I?...

A man walking by Eric said "This place is called Port Nyanzaru."

Back at Ishi and Father Godfred, Father Godfred has told Ishi about the story of Eric.

Ishi: Wow... That is one cool Kobold... he sounds ho...cute...Do you think I will be able to meet him?

Father Godfred: I don't know little Ishi. I have not seen him since three years ago in my world.

Father Godfred: But for your work I shall help you with your training.

Ishi: Ohhhh Yeahhhhh! All according to plan!

Father Godfred smiles and chuckles 

Father Godfred: It makes me so happy to see you happy little Ishi.

Ishi: I am so happy!

Father Godfred: Well you still have to go to confession later today to confess your sins.

Ishi: sigh...but totally worth it.

Father Godfred: come then.

Later after a few hours of training

Ishi: Huff...Huff...Huff... Please...no more! Can I go to confession please!

Father Godfred: Fine enough. 

After confession Ishi headed straight to the bed that was in the church that Father Godfred gave to her.

Ishi's thoughts: The way how he described Eric Handown sounds Hot....that's a silly thought...or is it?