Chapter 1 World's Greatest Duelist!

"Hello Dinati" said a voice in the darkness all around 

Dinati exclaimed, "who said that?!"  Then a ghost appears.

The ghost said, "I am the spirit that will decide your fate. You may go to heaven if you choose."

Dinati thinks for a moment. Dinati said in a low voice, "Am I dead?" The spirit looks at Dinati like she had lost it. The Spirit replied, " REALLY? You are asking me that!?" 

Dinati then looks the spirit straight in its face and said, " I want to be reincarnated." 

The spirit sighs.  "What world Dinati would you like to live in? Oh yeah you don't know so don't do my job for me." Dinati laughs, " I choose the World of Worlds RPG." The Spirit sighs again.

" since you know what world you want at LEAST let me do the honor of asking the questions" said the Spirit. Dinati looks confused.

"What questions?" Dinati asked.

The Spirit, "What's your race, class, and gender."

"I know I want to be a rouge, and a female but as for classes...hmmm....so many to choose from..."

The Spirit adds, " you could be a dragonborn, half-orc, human again, kobold-"

Dinati interrupts by saying, "Kobold." The Spirit sighs.

"You are not the first to ask to be that. Why Kobold If I might ask?"

Dinati, "I seen this awesome Kobold who was casting the spell of the nine hells!"

Spirit, "That's...That is not what a kobold...fine...know that you will not have any of your past memories, Press sta-."

Dinati begins to ask, "are there ads-"

Spirit, "NO. Now just hit start!"

A floating see through square appears with the home screen of The Great RPG with a button that says Start.

Dinati presses the Start button and it glows bright and then she blacks out.

(The dialogue is different in this world, it will be like a play style.)

Dinati was reborn in a kobold egg that was raised by kobolds and was named Ishi Snaggletooth. One day Ishi wanted to go exploring and snuck onto a boat and exited the boat once it reached shore. Kobolds were very rare to the port Ishi arrived in. A swordsman named Hershel Von Saberburg challenged Ishi to a duel to the death as he felt that Kobolds are all evil. Ishi being still young accepted the challenge. The day arrived and the swordsman accidentally stabbed himself during the fight and died. Ishi took his Rapier and his cape which was much too large for Ishi. And to this day Ishi claims she single handedly beated Hershel Von Saberburg in a duel to the death to anyone that would listen. The story begins in a port named Port Nyanzaru.

Ishi is walking down the streets cheerfully

Ishi: Move along tall people! Ishi Snaggletooth is trying to get to work!...Their not moving.

Ishi crawls to her scaly belly and goes through the crowd's feet until she found what she was looking for.

Ishi: This was worth it.

Ishi reached out her scaly hands and took some coins out of a lady's purse. 

Ishi: piece of cake. I wander what is catching these humans attention.

Ishi crawls past the people to see a giant crater of a fireball spell

Ishi: I wonder if I can steal...I mean barrow! the dead guy's body... I need some kind of diversion... I know!

Ishi goes back to the lady and tugs her purse and runs back to the crater

The lady screams "Thief!" and the crowd scatters and runs away.

Ishi looks both ways just to make sure no one was going to see what she was about to do

Ishi then jumps into the crater and takes the man's backpack

Ishi: All according to-

someone snuck into the pit behind her 

???: Plan?

Ishi jumps

Ishi: Plan?! What plan?! I never have any plans!

Ishi turns around and to her shock it was a...Priest?

Priest: Well now child of God, you shouldn't be stealing. The man's stuff goes to his family.

Ishi: Ok...

Ishi tries but fails to steal from the priest.

Priest: Oh, I know what a young kobold like you will do.

ishi: Oh yeah? How?

Priest: Your not the first Kobold I have helped on the way toward the light.

Ishi: Yeah right.

Priest: No really, I have. In fact you remind me of him. His name was Eric handown. Perhaps you heard of him?

Ishi: So just because I am a Kobold means I know who all the kobolds are?

Priest: No. I guess that was a silly question.

Ishi: What am I thinking? I am Ishi Snaggletooth! World's greatest Duelist!

Priest: I am Father Godfred. How about a duel? If you win you can have SOME of the man's stuff. And If I win you come with me and work at the church.

Ishi's thoughts: I took out Hershel Von Saberburg a world renowned duelist, I can take him!

Ishi: Deal! On Guard!

Ishi pulls out her rapier and charges at Father Godfred.

Father Godfred easily blocked the rapier with his holy staff.

Ishi's thoughts: Oh shoot! He is fast! Too fast! More than five times as fast as Hershel Von Saberburg!

Father Godfred knocks Ishi to the ground with his staff in one swift motion.

Ishi's jaw dropped: How are you this good!?!

Father Godfred: I come from another world just like this one and was granted great gifts from God himself to help me in this world. And Remember your promise Ishi.

Ishi: Aw man... I was hoping you would forget about that... So not part of the plan...

Father Godfred: Come now. We have some work to do.

They walk toward the church

Ishi: That was cool! Can you teach me how to fight like you?

Father Godfred: Hahaha! In time my child. You will learn.

Ishi: Learning? Aw man...