Chapter 11

After Eric hugs his friend he turns back and saw Foxmask's avatar on the ground and rushes over.

Eric: Thank you for telling me they were ok. ok.....um....Foxmask? Foxmask? Hello....This isn't funny Foxmask.... Please say something!

A person come down from the sky cloaked in light. It was an Admin.

Admin: Foxmask is dead. The vitals signs of all players is recorded and Foxman's signal has flatlined.

Eric: Y-your kidding...Right? creator, Please! Save him! You can do that!

Admin: OGNPC. No one can bring back the dead. Only recreate it. I am here to collect his body.

The Admin turns to leave with Foxmask's avatar.

Eric: Wait! I have an error to report!

Admin: I am in no mood for bug reports. I lost a dear friend and if you think you are the only one effected then think again. His avatar will be buried in the Japanese server. Good bye friend of Foxmask.

The Admin returns to the heavens and Eric falls to his knees.

Ishi: um....Eric?

Eric: Yes...Ishi...?

Ishi: You don't look so...hot...

Eric: I don't feel well....

Coal: I have an house so why don't we take you there to rest and recover. Your health is on the brink!

Eric: Ok....

Out of concern the group carries Eric all the way to Coal's "house" which is more of a cave with a door.

Shawn: It's so...

Coal: Shut it Shawn. If you don't like it you can leave!

Shawn: Homey. It's the perfect home for a kobold to raise a family or children.

Coal blushing: W-well....Eric how are you doing?

Eric curls up into a ball at the corner of the small cave.

Deekin: Eric?

Eric: Why does this keep happening.... So many dead....

Ruby: Wait...That look in your eyes....

Eric: My mom....my dad.....gone.....erased....Foxmask....gone....

Ishi goes up to Eric and sits next to him and puts a hand on him

Ishi tearing up: You aren't alone... We are here for you....

Shawn tearing up: I ran away from my birth parents... I for a long time thought I just wanted to be alone... I was wrong. I got a job and the boss was nice to me... He wanted me to make friends over make money for him and when I meet you guys.... Well...You guys are more than that. You all are family.

Deekin tearing up: Deekin seconds that. Back home Deekin had a sister who died to illness... I was a smart student and hated games.... my sister loved games and loved this game the most.... Her last words instead of saying goodbye were to tell me that I should come here.... and Deekin comes here in this world all the time. Deekin was so sad that Deekin started failing classes and overeating. Deekin is happy that his sister told him to come here, because Deekin got to meet everyone!

Coal tearing up: My mom... She was one of the most carefree and lovable mothers out there.... I was torn when I heard she died. My father was sad and I hated how calm he was, but I soon realized that wasn't true... Every time he had a moment to himself he cried... I confronted him and we both cried together...