"If I wipe you from the picture....." she mutters with a dark tone, taking a heavy step toward me.

I lunge forward and grab her wrist, wrenching it quickly behind her back.

I take the blade easily from her grasp, tossing it over near John and _________.

I look back to see John lean forward and pick it up.

Emma jerks herself forward, my strong grip on her wrist unwavering.

Her harsh grunt fills the tense silence as she twists out of my hold, her shoulder dislocating as she pulls away.

She growls in pain and anger and comes at me again. I grab her by her bad shoulder, making her scream in agony as I dig my fingers in.

I'm ready to end this. To end her.

My thoughts are cut short as a searing pain rips through me.

I look down to see another shining blade sunk to the hilt in my chest. Blood falling like water down the front of my shirt.

My vision immediately going spotty as I stumble backward, the blood loss happening much too fast.

*****************

Your POV

My eyes snap open as the scent of George's blood fills my senses.

I push out of John's arms, his soft voice calling after me as I blindly run to Emma and George.

A vengeance filled rage fills my veins as I step in front of George.

"Emma!" I scream at the top of my voice, the sound echoing through the forest surrounding us.

A strong power resonates through me, a pulsing strength turning my blood cold.

I hear George fall to the ground behind me with a soft grunt.

I grab Emma by the throat, my fingers tightening as I slam her down.

Emma's eyes grow wide as I press tighter and tighter. Her voice meek and scared.

"_______...p-p-please....."

I hear footsteps as John approaches, his hand falling on my shoulder, pulling me back slightly.

"_______...sweetheart.....calm down....please.....George needs you......"

I feel tears prick my eyes as my rage cools down, the smell of George's blood replacing it with panic.

I give Emma one final look, speaking to her with my eyes, shining with tears. Trying to make her understand.

Her blue eyes suddenly seem to grow lighter, widening as she stares back into mine.

"...oh...______....I...." tears begin to streak down her cheeks as she gets my message loud and clear.

I love him. He is my soulmate. You better pray that it isn't dire....I don't love you, Emma. You need to understand. If you're in my life it won't be like this....never like this. It's him. It's always been him.