Leaving the Home I've Known

*George's POV*

I gaze down at _______ sleeping peacefully on my chest. I gently run my fingers through her soft hair, thinking about how much she means to me.

John stirs on the other side of the bed, rolling to press himself into her back. He notices I'm awake, "hey, Hazza." He moves her hair aside, looking at the still bleeding wound Paul left behind.

John presses his lips just below her wound, touching her chin delicately. I smile to myself, feeling her nuzzle her face into my chest, sighing softly.

"Was this paul?" He asks, referring to her fresh bite. "It was. Now everyone has had their first." I state, kissing the top of her head.

John laces his fingers with hers as Ringo and Paul walk in.

Paul observes, smiling to himself. "Any room for ya to share? The couches aren't exactly comfortable." Ringo says, eyes gliding up ________'s sleeping form.

"I suppose there's room behind me," John says slowly, "and someone can take the end of the bed."

"Ringo, you take the end. You're the shortest." I say. Ringo grumbles, "I'm always stuck at the bottom."
"It's that or the couch." John states, shutting his eyes.

Paul crawls into the bed, laying on his back. Ringo sighs and lays at the bottom of the bed. "Goodnight lads." I say with a yawn. I hear a chorus of goodnight as I close my eyes, running my hand down ______'s milky thigh.

*Your POV*

I breathe deeply through my nose, the sweet smell of George filling my senses. I let out a soft sound of contentment. George's hands pull me closer, "ah, you're up, love." He whispers huskily into my ear.

"Mmmm...what time is it?" I ask, circling my finger around his chest. George glances to the clock, "it's noon, love." I raise my eyebrows, "wow, why'd you let me sleep this long?" George smiles, "I like the snuggles."

I giggle, "where are the others?" George traces my jawline softly, "they have been moving your things all morning. They're just about done."

I nod, "that's really great of them...I don't deserve all you guys do for me..." George scoffs, "nonsense. You provide us literally everything, ________. Anything we do is so insanely minor, we may as well be digging to China with spoons."

I smile at George's words, placing a light kiss on his collarbone. "I love you, Geo. Stay with me forever.." I breathe into his warm skin.

"I always will, _____. You are our soulmate. We would eventually die out without you..." I frown, "what do you mean?"

George pets my hair comfortingly, "we try not to consume blood from others...we've always had to try and take a bag or two from a blood bank..or eat a very rare steak..existing without you has been so difficult..I don't think you could ever understand how much you've saved us...we were so hungry, for so long..."

Tears threaten to fall from my tired eyes, "George..." I whisper, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry...George..." a few tears escape, dripping onto his warm chest.

"No love....don't cry..it's okay..we could have had food...but feeding became such an intimate act..we just couldn't bring ourselves to do that to anyone but you.."

George's soft voice causes me to smile, "oh....George..." George kisses my temple lovingly, "come on darling, let's get up." I whine as George slides out of the bed.

He grabs my hand and helps me stand. I rifle through my wardrobe, pulling on a simple blue shift dress. George dresses in his clothes from yesterday.