Paul *smut*

My eyes flutter open, and my body is tangled up in John and George's. The room is still dark, so I must have only been asleep for a little while.

A body stirs, but I'm not sure who it is. A pair of lips kiss my exposed neck. I jump slightly in pain, as the lips brush against the fresh wound John left behind.

"Sorry, love.." George's husky voice whispers. "Mmmm, George..." I mumble pressing myself into his warm body. The blanket is pooled at our feet, causing the chilled air to hit our exposed bodies full force.

I untangle myself from the two warm boys and crawl backwards down my bed. "Where are you going, love?" George asks sleepily, sitting up.

"Just to the bathroom and to get a drink, Geo. I'll be back in a minute. I promise." He hums, "if you're not back in 3 minutes I'm coming to find you." "Alright, my sweet boy. I'll be back." I exit the room, quickly going to the bathroom, then venturing downstairs to get a drink of water.

As I finish my glass, the door opens and clicks shut. My eyes widen, until I hear the unmistakable laughter of Ritchie.

I set my glass in the counter following the hushed voices of Paul and Ritchie. I stop behind them, and they turn, smiling.

Paul pulls me in to a gentle embrace, "such a sight for tired eyes.._______, my love. You look gorgeous illuminated in the moonlight.." I hum happily, letting his arms warm my chilled body.

"Did you have a good time tonight, love? John can be quite rough." Ritchie breathes onto my neck, tracing his finger down my spine. Only then did I realize I was completely nude still.

Paul's embrace of my naked form sends heat to my cheeks, and to my core. "We're having a hard time falling asleep, perhaps you could assist?" Paul asks, hands sliding down to gently glide his fingertips over my lower back.

I'm at a loss for words as my body suddenly heats up. I hear the stairs creak and suddenly George is at my side, opposite of Ritchie.

"I said I would come to get you if you weren't back in 3 minutes...but I see you're pretty well protected." George says, eyeing Paul's hand placement.

I turn my head and kiss his lips softly, pouring my love into him. George hums softly, his hands traveling to my face. George's eyes flick to Paul's, and back to me. "I want to be one with her, George..her blood is calling to me.."

George nods at him, looking to Ritchie and gesturing to the sitting room. They both walk to the next room, leaving Paul and I alone.

Paul's pulls my body against him further, gently cupping my face, leaning in to place a sweet kiss to my lips. "Will you be mine tonight, ______?" Paul asks, his hazel eyes gleaming in the bright white of the moon.

My hands slide up to his chest, "I will..." I whisper against the skin of his neck. His hands tangle in my hair as his tongue dances with mine. Paul leads us to the sitting room where George and Ritchie are sitting, nude, and pleasuring themselves slowly.

I bite my lip at their flushed bodies, eyes locking with Ritchie's. He smiles at me, groaning my name softly. Paul leads me to the cozy fainting couch, pushing my shoulders down gently, until I'm lain across the smooth fabric.

"Beautiful..." Paul murmurs, slowly undressing himself. I stare up at him, my pulse quickening.

"Paul.." I say back, opening my legs slightly. He slowly traces his hands up the expanse of my legs. "Let me taste you..." he says softly, opening my legs further.

I bite my lip in response, laying my head against the soft cushion. I feel Paul's hot breath nearing my slick opening. I whine, lifting my hips off the couch slightly, silently begging him.

Paul settles himself between my thighs, kissing my heated center once before sliding his tongue inside. I softly exhale in pleasure, tangling my fingers in his soft locks.

Paul moans at my taste, licking me fully, and rapidly. "You taste divine, love.. no..better than divine...you taste perfect." His tongue continues to explore my most private area, my gentle tugs of his hair guiding him to my first orgasm.

As he laps up my cum he groans, squeezing my bum. I shakily whisper, "make love to me Paul..." he wastes no time aligning his length with my slick heat.

He pushes into me, moaning my name longingly. "Paul..." I whisper against his throat, gripping his shoulders tightly.

After relishing in my surrounding warmth, Paul moves slowly, fingering my soft exposed skin, worshipping the temple that is my body.

My eyes flutter shut, the pleasure carrying me closer and closer to my high. I feel rough fingertips guide my hands above my head, gently holding them down.

I open my eyes, Pauls hazel ones staring deeply into mine, "_______," he sighs, angling his hips to my g-spot,

I moan softly, almost to my peak. I hear George moan, finishing himself off. Ritchie finishes not long after.

Paul picks his pace up slightly, causing my orgasm to spiral upward. He kisses the swell of my breast, groaning breathlessly, "Cum on my cock, love. Show me how good you feel.."

My orgasm softly washes over me, "ohh...a-ahh...Paul..." I whisper, fighting weakly against his hold, fluttering around his pulsing manhood.

Paul groans in my ear, then bites me quickly underneath John's wound, prolonging my pleasure. "Paul..." I groan, wrapping my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper inside of myself.

Paul drinks his fill, stuttering in his rhythm, he fills me with his love, "_______, ahhh....fuck..."

He slowly brings his rocking hips to a stop, kissing me tenderly. "You were fantastic my love..." he speaks between kisses to my chest.

"Paul..." I say quietly, rubbing his trembling arms with my soft fingertips.

Paul reluctantly pulls himself out and stands, lifting me to my feet. George swoops in and picks me up bridal style. "Let's go to sleep, darling." He kisses my temple lovingly.

Ritchie stretches as he rises from his seat, "we'll be up in a moment, just going to clean up a bit.."

George nods, gazing down at my completely relaxed form smiling. I look into his eyes, pure bliss radiating from every pore. "I want to cuddle, Geo..let's go.." George needs no more prompting as he carries me back to my bed, holding me on his chest, whispering how much he loves me as I slowly drift into a restful sleep.

(Oops, I don't know what's with me these past few chapters. Smut everywhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Paul finally got his taste, though💜)