Dream Healing

***Your POV***

My body feels warm, the sound of crashing waves present at the front of my mind. My eyes flutter open, and I'm staring up into a beautiful cloudless sky.

I smile and sit up, glancing down to see I'm wearing a cute teal bikini. I slowly rise from the warm sand, looking around the expanse of the empty beach.

There's not another soul in sight as I stroll casually near the water line. I faintly hear my name being called and I stop walking.

Suddenly strong arms wrap around my waist, and a cheeky voice whispers in my ear, "you look gorgeous, my dear..."

I giggle, turning in Paul's arms to look up into his doey hazel eyes, "ever the charmer you are, Paul."

He presses his plump lips to my temple, "how are you feeling darling?" I crease my eyebrows in confusion, "what do you mean?" Paul cups my cheek, "this is a dream darling, you're recovering from your....accident."

My mind flashes back to the party, my lips pulling down into a frown. "I see...why am I having this dream?" Dream Paul pulls us down to the sand, holding my hand gently, "it's your mind's way of dealing with the stress your body is under. You lost so much blood, you're lucky George was there to save you, or you would have been made a slave again..."

I close my eyes, shaking the intruding thoughts from my head. Dream Paul grips my chin gently, bringing my face to his in a lingering kiss.

"Just keep resting. The boys have sealed your wounds, now you just need to bring your blood volume back up. Rest is all you need to get well again, love. They need you, you must get better. Then you can take him down."

I nod, looking across the vast ocean, suddenly the warmth from dream Paul is gone, and I'm left alone.

***George's POV***

John and I walk back into his room to see _____ snuggled up under the blankets on her side. I smile adoringly at her, stripping down to just my boxers.

I slide in behind her, pulling her body flush with mine. She makes a small noise, pressing back into me.

John slides into the bed holding her hands in his. I close my eyes, pouring all my love into her, hoping she'll be awake soon. After a few minutes, I drift off into a warm slumber.

************

The sound of waves crashing wakes me up and I sit up quickly, taking in my surroundings. I'm sitting on a sunny beach, wearing swim shorts.

I stand, staring into the cyan waves, a relaxing peace washing over me. I smile, then hands suddenly cover my eyes.

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, then immediately smile when her voice asks, "guess who?"

I turn quickly, seeing my love in a nice little bikini, "________.." I say with a cheeky smile. She wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me, "hey, Geo.."

I pull back slightly, head tilted in confusion, "this is a suspiciously nice dream..." She smiles, "well, it's sort of, a half dream, I guess?."

I touch her cheek gently, and she feels as real as ever, "I'm afraid I don't understand..." She takes a deep breath, "I'm not quite sure I do either...are you sleeping right now?"

My mind spins as I try to think if I'm sleeping, "I.....must be? Last thing I remember is cuddling up to you in John's bed."

She taps her chin thoughtfully, "We're bonded..." I wait a few moments before urging her on, "yes, we are, and..?"

"I think our subconscious minds are manifesting together, to help me heal faster...when you're asleep your spirit will come to me, to help heal me..."

My eyebrows shoot up, a big grin spreading across my face, "that's fantastic!" She giggles, standing on her tiptoes to kiss me softly on the lips.

My arms slide around her waist, gently pressing her against me, "what ever shall we do?" I ask, a sly smile playing on my lips.

Her pink tongue darts out to wet her lips, a slight rosy tint coloring her cheeks, "I could think of a few ways..."

I lean in and kiss her, beginning to lower us onto the sand. All of a sudden, John's voice sounds next to us, "hope I'm not interrupting anything.."