Chapter 24 - Clubbing!

A/N: Hi guys. Sorry for such a sucky chapter. I'm extremley exhasted. I'm falling asleep while writing. Sorryy so short. I've been really lazy and not been wanting to write. But you guys must not seem to mind cos no one comments asking me to update anymore :( Its fine you guys hate me! Oh but on the bright side this story reached 11,000+ Views!! YES! Over 1000+ views in 5 days. That's amazing. Thank you guys so much! I LOVE YOU! I think I'm gonna end this story next chapter, but don't worry I'll start writing a sequel! I'm gonna get back to White lips, White pale face. So yeah. Hope you enjoy this sucky chapter. Its basically just a filler! But yeah thanks for reading! Love you lots<3

                        -Kayla xx

When me and the boys arrived at the club it was already packed. 

We walked in to see many people with drinks in their hands grinding and making out on the dance floor. We found our way to a VIP booth and sat down.

"Alright, First rounds of drinks are on me!" Zayn shouted causing a loud burst of cheers from the rest of us. 

"I'll come with you." I said slipping my hand in his and making our way to the bar.

"Can I have a Shirley temple for this lovely lady and I'll have a red bull and vodka and 12 shots of patron please." Zayn said taking out his wallet. The bartender nodded getting the drinks.

Me and Zayn talked about how it was on tour and everything else. I suddenly felt a tickling feeling up and down my sides, I turned around to see Carter grinning at me.

"CARTER!" I yelled hugging his waist tightly. He laughed and huggen my shoulders. I pulled away.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted over the music. "What not happy to see me?" He said raising his eyebrow. I smiled. "No! I'm glad you're here!" I said back. "Just kidding Ar, I was invited by a friend." He said looking around. He pointed bobbing his head towards a short Blondie. She was gorgeous.

She ran up and collapsed into Carter hugging him, I saw his arm around her waist. 

"Ar, this is Hailey, Hailey Ariana." He introduced. She just sent my a nasty look while I looked down awkwardly.

"Babe come on, I got the drinks." I felt a hot breath on my neck. I shivered and nodded saying bye to Carter and walking back to the table with Zayn.

"Took you long enough!" Harry screamed with his arm around Niall's shoulder who just looked as eager as the drinks as Harry did.

Zayn shared out 2 shots to each of us, we took them both quickly. 

"Wooooo!" Louis screamed shaking his head. I laughed taking a sip of my Shirley temple. 

The music was pumping, the drinks were coming one after another it was all an all a great night so far.

"Babe let's go dance." Zayn said grabbing my wrist and brang me to the dance floor. We grinded to Love in this club my Usher. 

I pressed myself against him and swayed back and fourth to the music as well as Zayn. He spun me around staring into my eyes before hungrily smashing his lips against mine. My hands immediately flying up to his hair, pulling it lightly causing him to moan softly. 

We broke apart, foreheads resting up against each other. He smiled, that smile that I fell in love with in the beginning. Those chocolaty brown eyes that just melt into mine while we gaze into each others eyes. Those pink soft plump lips that collide against mine sending shocks everywhere around my body. He's just perfect. I couldn't ask for anyone better. 

In the corner of my eye I saw Carter and the blonde bimbo makeing out at the bar a few feet away from us. I felt a ping of jealousy serge through my body.

What the hell! I shouldn't be feeling this! I have Zayn, and that's all I need. I don't have feelings for Carter, no never. He's my best friend and that's we'll ever be. Yes. That's what's meant to be.

***At The boy's hotel***

"BOOBEAR! AHAHAHHAA !" Harry screamed while bouncing on top of Louis back. Louis shot down the hallway screaming about carrots and how they were the best invention in the world. God these guys are reckless when they're drunk.

"SHUT U-P-P YA SH-H-OWER-R OF C-C-CUNTS!" Niall stuttered while shouting at Louis and Harry who were currently playing leapfrog to the hotel door.

I shook my head, holding onto Zayns hand was alittle tipsy but not as much as the others. Liam opened the hotel door and the boys shot inside running in different directions. I shrugged as my and Zayn shuffled to the coach and plopping down. I laid my head on Zayns lap as he played with my hair.

His eyes were drooping and opening every few seconds. I giggled.

"W-w-hat's so funn-y-y" He said closing his eyes. "Nothing babe." I responded getting up from his lap and grabbing a blanket, setting is across his body. I laid next to him wrapping my arms around his torso. His arms slowly made their way around my waist as he pulled my closer to him kissing my forehead. 

We both dozzed off.