Chapter 5 - The Date

'''''''''''''' ZAYN'S POV ''''''''''''''''''

It's about 6:30 . Me And Ariana's date is in a few hours. So I started to get ready.

I put on a white button up and a dark navy varsity jacket with dark blue jeans and van's to match the varsity jacket. I thought I looked pretty dam good, I was satisfied. I did my hair and I was finally ready for out date.

"Where are you going mate?" Harry asked as I walked past his bedroom. "A date." I responded. "With who?" He asked. "Ariana." He looked at me with a devilish smile. Louis came out of his room and started questioning me as Harry did.

"Why are you guys worrying about what I'm doing?" I snapped. They both looked taken back. Harry went back to his room and shut the door. "What's wrong with you lad? He just wanted to know." Louis said following Harry into the room.

I didn't mean to snap at Harry like that, It's just he kept questioning me and I was annoyed. Oh it's alright I'm sure by the time I get back he will forget and everything will be alright.

Time to go pick up ariana.

              ''''''''''''' ARIANA'S POV ''''''''''''

I was pretty excited for me and Zayn's date. I'm so glad he asked me. He seems like a nice guy and he's hot.

While getting ready Kelly called.

"Ariana You have an Interview with sugar scape in an hour." Kelly said.

"WHAT! NO ! I HAVE A DATE WITH ZAYN ! CANCLE IT!" I yelled.

"No can do sweetie, they're already waiting for you. You'll just have to go on a date some other time."

she said sincerely. I was devastated. I didn't want to let Zayn down. It was 7:30, he's probably already on his way. "How long is the interview?"

I asked. "Like an hour." She replied. "Can we bring Zayn?" I asked. "I geuss why not?" she said back . "YAAAY THANKS KELLY! '' I screamed through the phone. I then hung up and finished getting ready. I wore a turquoise lace crop top with grey denim Capri's. For shoes I wore turquoise Jeffrey Campbell Lita Heels.

To match with the top. I finished the outfit off with some nude lipstick and I was ready to go.

(HOW THE OUTFIT LOOKS IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK ON THE SIDE)

I put my hair in a low bun and I was out the door. I wanted to wait for Zayn outside So I could tell him we were going to go to a quick interview and then we could go out to eat.

      '''''' ZAYN'S POV ''''''''''

In pulled to the front of Ariana's hotel and saw her standing there waiting for me. She looked stunningly gorgeous. When are eye's met she smiled and my and I smiled back.

She came to the car and I stepped out. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as soon as I got out the van. "Hi Ari, you look... gorgeous." I said shyly.

"Thanks Zayn, You look very handsome." I blushed and tried to hide it. "look Zayn, about an hour ago Kelly, my manager told me I have a seascape interview I have to go to."

My happy expression faded. She is turning me down.

"But, I asked Kelly and she said you can come with me, the interview will only be like an hour long then after we can go out for dinner.Wanna join?"

She said with a weak smile. Oh .. erm... of course !" I said excitedly. We then got in the car and drove to the sugar scape interview.,.. together..