Chapter 21 - Ocean Blue Eyes

A/N: Hey my fellow wattpadders. How's yall doin? I'm doing great thanks (: Here's an update! Was feeling sleepy so sorry if its very crappy. Today's been a very boring day. I hate Sunday's! Haven't stopped listening too LWWY! Its crazy good! So I reached 8000+ Today And I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For everything! You guys are such dedicated fans and Iove that! Keep commenting and voting because you're doing great at it! PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @TwerkforStyles_ ! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! Enjoy this chappie, gonna go take a nap. BYEEEEE !!

-Kayla xx

P.S The song on the side is Drakes Best I ever Had , I put it there just because It says sweat pants, hair tied chillen with no makeup on, you'll know what moment that is.

The next day after Zayn left I wasn't very happy. I didn't sleep at all. At about 7:30 am I decided to go to Starbucks. Just clear out my mind. I need something to wash away the on coming migraine. I pulled up in front of Starbucks and turned off the ignition. I just sat there thinking.

What am I going to do for 6 months?

I flew open the door stepping out, slidding on Zayns aviators that he left for me to keep. Blocking out the blinding sun from my hurting and puffy eyes I walk into Starbucks. There arn't much people here, just a few business men and a few teens here and there. I made my way over to the cashier to be greeted by a rather handsome young mad that looked about my age. He had short dirty blond hair that swept to the side, piercing blue eyes and a very chiseled jawline.

"Hello, what might I get for you?" He asked me sending me a warming smile. I sent back a small smile.

"I'll have a... umm... I don't really know. Surprise me. Something cold please." I said handing him a 5 dollar bill. He shook his head. "It's on the house." He smiled pushing afew buttons. I raised my eyebrow. "And why might that be?" "My treat, to a very beautiful girl. I'll bring it to your seat when its ready." He finished off walking to the machines and starting my drink. I shrugged walking over to a small booth directly next to a window. I slid in putting my elbows on the table and covering my face with my hands, rubbing my eyes gently. I guess it wasn't gently enough because I got something in my eye what seemed to be an eyelash. I blinked a few times but it wouldn't come out.

"Are you okay." I looked up to the the guy who made my drink standing in front of me with an large grin spead across his face. "Oh uh yeah. I think I might have got an eyelash in my eye." I confessed  still trying to get it out. "Here let me see." The guy scooted in the both with me, he gently grasped my wrist and held it, focusing on my eye. He came closer looking into my eye intently. We were extremly close, I could feel the hot minty breath coming from his mouth bouncing off my skin. He softly cupped my cheek blowing into my eye. I squinted my eye. The itching feeling went away. I looked into his big blue eyes, and instantly got lost in them. They were as blue as the ocean. He smiled and I smiled and pulled away.

"Thank you." I said sheepishly looking down. "No problem." He said getting out of the both and entering into the one across from me. I looked at him, he folded his hands together.

"I'm carter. You are?" "Ariana, Ariana Grande." I said stretching out my hand. He gladly shook it. He bobbed his head glancing at the cup in front of me, I looked down to see a large cup to see a Carmel colored liquid with little specks of black. Swirled Carmel on top with whip cream and tiny cookie crumbles on top. My favorite, mocha cookie crumble.

I took a sip savoring the flavor as it slid down my throat leaving a sweet feeling in my tummy.

"mhhh" I moaned. "Sooo good." I licked my lips looking up to see Carter smirking at me. "What?" I asked wiping my mouth. "Nothing, you're just gorgeous." He said biting his lip. I blushed. What the hell? Why am I blushing!? My boyfriend that I love is the only one who should make me blush. "Oh um thank you but I have a boyfriend." I said while smoothing out my red hair that sat in front of my chest.