Chapter 17 - I love him too..

''''''' LOUIS' POV '''''''

I need to talk to Ariana NOW. I walked down the hall to Harry's room and I heard laughing. I knocked softly and it went quiet. The door than opened revealing Harry smiling.

"Yeah Lou?" He asked. I pushed him out the way and walked to Ariana. Her smile faded and she now had a worried expression. I pointed to her than motioned her to come with me. She nodded getting off the bed slowly and walking past Harry following me into my room. While passing Zayn to go into my room I heard silent whimpers. He was crying. I looked back at Ariana who was also listening and shook my head.

She caused that. When we got into my room I sat on the bed. "Close the door." I said with no emotion. She shut it and followed me to the bed siting a few feet away from me. "What's wrong Louis?" She asked. "What is going on between you and Harry?" I asked looking at her with disappointment. She sighed. "Were dating." She answered looked down at her lap. "What about Zayn?" I asked putting my hand up gesturing to Zayns room. She shrugged. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said raising my voice. Her head shot up and looked at me with surprise. "Do you know what you are doing to Zayn? You are tearing him apart! You and Zayn always were always the one who hung out alot and were always lovey dovey. You even announced a few weeks ago that you guys were seeing each other! What did you get bored and hopped of the Malik train and hopped along the the styles train? You can't do that! Boys have emotions to! Boys get there heart broken too! Now I don't know if Harry really loves you but I know for a fact that Zayn is in love with you! Before all this bullshit happened you were all he talked about when you wern't here. Non stop! He has such hard feelings for you! I've never seen him have so many feelings for a girl, EVER! And then you go out with one time with Harry, come home and you guys are dating?! What the hell! It doesn't work that way!" I yelled standing up. She looked scared but she needed to hear this.

She didn't say anything she just stared at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Do you even love Harry?" I asked lowing my voice. "Yes." She answered immediately. "What about Zayn? I thought you two had something." I said. "I-I love him too." She stuttered.

"WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T OR YOU WOUDLN'T OF BROKE HIS HEART LIKE THAT!!" I spat at her. I could see tears in the corner of her eyes starting to form. She sniffled whipping them away. "And just to let you know,In 3 days, which I'm sure your boyfriend didn't tell you about, were going back to England for a European tour, for 6 months. And you won't get to see Harry. Nor Zayn. So I hope you can go make it right with." I said while walking out of the room leaving her there. I walked out the suite. I need to get some fresh air.

'''''ZAYN'S POV'''''''

I can hear everything Louis is saying well screaming to Ariana. I feel bad. She seems confused. I can't believe Harry didn't tell her were leaving. I think he would be the first one to tell her. I wonder if shes gonna make an effort and make things right between us. She probably isn't though, but that's fine. She obviously doesn't love me like she told Louis. Jesus I sound like a girl right now. I need to stop.

I walked out of my room and went to the suite living room. I took in a deep breath than let it out slowly. So much drama is going on. the one time I find a girl I truly love she gets taken away by Harry. He always gets the girls. Its no fair. And most of the time he just has sex with them and then kicks them to the curb. If he ever did that to Ariana I would kick his ass.

wha's gonna happen while were on tour. We are going to be extremly busy. Ariana and Harry might drift away. Not that I hope it happens cos I don't want to see her heart get broken but at the same time maybe if it does I might get a chance with her. Oh well, We'll have to see what happens.

''''''''3 months later'''''''''''

''''''ARIANA'S POV '''''''''''

It's been a few months since the boys left for the European tour which Harry told me about the dat before they left, which I was mad about. We did get to spend time together but not enough. The first month Harry called everyday before he went to bed. That was super cute. After the second month he called every week. Now its the third month and he hasn't even called. I've tried calling but it went straight to voice mail, I also tried texting but never got a reply. I don't know if its just he's busy or he broke his phone or something. I honestly don't know.

I had nothing to do today so I just decded to watch TV. I Turned on E News!

Just in Harry Styles from the British Irish boy band has been seen 2 nights ago hooking up with a hot Blondie outside of a bar in England. Witnesses show that they left the bar together and were not seen the rest of the night. Someone had some fun! Stay tuned for more E News!

A picture was then showed on the screen of Harry with his arms around some slags waist while her arms were around his neck, eating each other faces off. My Jaw dropped. In the background you can see Zayn and Louis with their jaws dropped watching. Zayn was shooting daggers at Harry and Louis just had a disappointed look on his face.

I didn't even notice until I felt tears on my leg that I was crying. I can't beleive he cheated on me.

A/N: HELLO! Sorry it took a while for this chapter I was doing other things and kept getting side tracked. But here it is I hope you like it. Very juicy. PLEASE READ MY NEW FANFIC! AND PLEASE SEND IN YOU QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARACTERS! Thanks for reading!

Oh And I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @luv1D513 because shes the sweetest girl ever and she say's i'm her wattpad mentor. So this is for you babe, hope you enjoy (:

- Kayla xx