Chapter 18 - Betrayal

A/N: HEEEY! Wassupp guise. Its Kayla here. Here is a update. I was begged to do. I was gonna do one anyways but the fact that some of you guys beg me make me feel so good inside!  This is a nicely lengthed chapter, alot of drama. I think some of you guys might be happy, some might be disapointed but, you'll just have to read and see! Thanks so much for the 5200+ Views! OMGG THAT'S ALOT! lol I never in  a million years would've expected to get that many views,  like honestly. I'm just some girl who writes about one direction and stuff and here I am getting that many views, it honestly is amazing. SO Thank you guys so much for the votes and the comments! Keep doing this! I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to @xoTiiipsy ! She comments on my chapters all the time, I always love what she has to say. So you guys should go check out her story! 

OH AND LAST! MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARECTERS FOR THE INTERVIEW CHAPTER! You guys never send any in. Do you not love me? :( Please send them in if you love me. Anyways, thanks for reading! VOTE AND COMMENT! BYE!

                                         -Kayla xx                    

                                                                ''''' 1 Week Later '''''

It's been a week since I found out Harry has been cheating on me. I have been crying non-stop.

I still can't get it out of my head, he said he loved me, then he just went and cheated on my like if it wasn't even a big deal. I've been in bed all week weeping. Kelly stops by every day to check on me. Today I decided I wasn't just going to mope all day. I jumped out of bed and shuffled to the shower of my suite. I turned it on high jumping in washing away all the pressures of the week. Although they were still there I feel less stressed. I lathered my hair with my strawberry banana shampoo. Rinsing it out and putting in some condition I leaped out wrapping myself in my pink fluffy towel that he got me. When I say he I mean Harry.

I stood there for a while wrapped in the towel thinking about whats going to happen when I see him again. Does he still think we're dating? Does he still love me? So many questions flying through my head I can't even take it.

I walked back into the bedroom slipping on my matching pink underwear and panties. I threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a light pink Cami. I grabbed a fluffy blanket while heading into the living room. It was pretty cold outside so I decided to just stay inside. I threw myself into the couch turning on the TV to cake boss.

How do they make those cakes! Jesus. I can't even make cupcakes that good. I watched the show intently until I heard a knock on my door and muffled voices. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it sounded like guys. I grunted stepping out of the couch and walking slowly to the door. My flowing red hair flowing back and fourth as I walk. I still had my blanket around my body so I hope its no one important. I grabbed the handle and flew the door open too see 5 familiar figures standing in front of me.

My jaw dropped as I saw all, well most of them except Louis and Zayn's face light up. Niall came up to me giving my a hug first and walking into the apartment, then Liam. Louis and Zayn walked up together and we just stood there awkwardly. I smiled brightly and they both just waved walking into the apartment. Than there was one. Harry. The one who has been ignoring me for the past 3 months. The one who cheated on me.

He had a cheeky grin on his face. I just looked at him with pure hate and his smile faded.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked stepping closer to me trying to grab around my waist. I put my hand against his chest and pushed him back. "Don't ever touch me." I whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. The boys behind me gasped. "What did I do?" Harry said confused.