Chapter 23 - Our little secret

A/N: Hey guys! So I woke up this morning, read alittle bit of other fanfics than went to mine and it read 10,000+ VIEWS!!!!!!! OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOSSSSHSHHHHHHHHHH! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOMG YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM WITH YOU GUYS!!! 10,000+ VIEWWS AWAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOUS SSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAD HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! LIKE LEGIT THIS IS LIKE AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who reads and votes and comments you mean alot to me. I don't know what I'd do without you. It sounds corney but Idc I love you guys! So for celebration I decided to put out a nice long chapter. I wasn't going to update today but I just had to do it for you lovley people! So keep reading ! Just vote and comment and I'll be the happiest person alive! Thanks once again, Hope you enjoy this chapter!

                 - Kayla xx

            (P,S. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @TwerkforStyles_)

                (P,P,S SONG IN THE SIDE BAR! YOU'LL KNOW WHEN TO PLAY IT ^.^ )

I pulled away opening my eyes to be met with beautiful sparkling blue ones. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Sorry." He said looking down. I shook my head. 

"It's okay." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. His he shot up in surprise.

"What about your boyfriend." He asked with intent. I shrugged. What am I gonna do with Zayn? I mean, he's not here. He doesn't need to know. Whatever he doesn't know won't hurt him. Right?

"Let's just keep this between me and you." I said looking into his eyes. He smiled and nodded. He grabbed my wrist bringing me to his kitchen, we cooked dinner together.

~*~

"Mhmm, That was very good." I said whipping my mouth. Carter nodded.

I looked at my phone which read 8:48. The night is still young.

"What should we do?" I asked Carter. He shrugged. "How about movie night?" He suggested. I nodded getting up from the dinner table and walking to his couch. I sunk into the the sofa only to be covered by smokey. I kissed his head.

"errm, Smokey. Do you mind, I would like to cuddle with my best friend." Carter said pulling smokey off of my lap. He barked and curled up at my feet. Carter joined next to me putting his arm on the back of the coach. I leaned into his shoulder laying my head on it. 

Carter got the remote flipping through channels to find a movie, he finally stopped on Aladdin. I gasped. 

"I haven't seen this movie in so long!" I exclaimed turning up the volume. Carter chuckled lightly, I felt the vibrations of his toned chest as I layed against him.

"Wanna go for a ride?" 

"Is it safe?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes?"

Then they started singing. 

I can show you the world,

shinning, shimmering, splendid.

I felt more vibrations and turned my head to see Carter singing along, actually good. He continued to sing.

Tell me princess now when did you last,

let your heart decided.

I can open your eyes take you wonder by wonder

over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride.

A Whole new world!

A new fantastic point of view.