Chapter 20 - Goodbye

*** FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @TwerkforStyles_ ***

A/N: HI! Vas happenin' ? How everyone doing! Haven't update in a few days so thanks for waiting! I hope you guys enjoyed your week! School's been crazy! I hope you guys like this chapter it a little sad but I still hope you enjoy! Did you guys watch LWWY yet? AMAZING! It's so addicting I can't stop listening to it! Please Vote and Comment! Thanks for reading!

                        - Kayla xx

I finished off telling Zayn the whole story that happened in the bathroom with tears in my eyes. What did I do to deserve this. I don't understand why Harry would date out of any girl Lily, the one who hates m y guts.

"I'm gonna kill him." Zayn said furrowing his eyebrows. "Who?" I asked looking at him. "Harry, he knew that Lily hated you, he brought her on purpose that ass." He fumed. "No don't just leave it alone Zayn. Just forget it." I pleaded. He looked into my eyes with a 'are-you-kidding-me-look' I just shrugged. 

"Mr.Malik, we have arrived at the hotel." The Driver said pulling to a stop. "Thanks." Zayn said. He opened the door and I followed after him. His hand slipped into mine and we made our way up to the suite.  

We entered the suite and I walked right to Zayn's room and into his bathroom. I flicked the light on stepping in front of the mirror revealing an ugly thing in my reflection. My makeup was smudged even more from crying the car. My hair has become more tangled. The bruise on my eye got darker and my lip is still swollen. I still looked awful. I put down the toilet seat and sat. I but my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands. I wasn't crying but it might've looked like it.

I heard a knock on the door but kept my face in my hands. "Ari." I heard a familiar voice speak. I ignored him. Even though he saw me like this in the car, it was dark so you couldn't fully see but now in full light I was just to embarrassed, if I even got a glimpse of his face i'd burst into tears.

"Ariana." God, he called me by my full name. I heard footsteps nearing closer to me. He put his large hands on my forearms, lightly tugging. "Stop," I said "Please don't look at me." I begged cracking my voice. "Ari you look beautiful regardless, please just look at me." I slowly removed my hands from my eyes revealing Zayn, crouched down on my level so we were at the same height. My lip began to quiver starring into his dreamer chocolate brown eyes. The tears welded up in my eyes, he was so beautiful and I was so ug- "Ariana, you're so beautiful." He said swiping a loose hair behind my ear. That's when I couldn't take it anymore I turned into Niagara falls instantly. Tears streaming down my face faster and harder than ever before in a long time. 

Zayn sighed pulling me into his chest sitting on the floor leaning against the bathtub. I wrapped my arms around his torso wheeping into the croock of his neck. I just broke down, I felt so.....

Vulnerable.

***** 3 Months Later ***** 

"Ouch!" I yelped snatching my finger away and popping it into my mouth. Shoudn't of touched a hot stove. 

While recovering from my burn I poured the pancake batter into the skillet. Steam rose from the pan making crackling noises. While waiting for the pancake to be done I grabbed a cook book looking at things to make for dinner. Setting it down on the counter I flipped through the pages.

"Chicken alsknfnon wha?" I cocked my eyebrow. If I can't read it, I'm not cooking it. Suddenly I felt muscular arms snake around my waist. The figure placed their head on my shoulder. "Goodmorning gorgeous." They whispered in my ear sending shivers running up and down my spine. I smiled turning around and being met with those great big brown eyes that I fall in love with every time I see them. "Goodmorning babe." I said back pressing my lips on his, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sparks flew everywhere. I ran my fingers through his hand as his hands ran up and down my back. I jumped up swinging my legs around his waist as he set my up on the counter top, our lips never parting. After a good 2 minutes we broke apart, both gasping for air. We rested our foreheads on each others.