Save YOU 🌹

I hate how sometimes things seem alright and it seems so cool; but on another occasion we are like two kids at school, battling in a dangerous duel between me and you.

You use your power to belittle me and undermine me in every way possible. You make me feel so small in a world so wide; and it feels like every word you spit swallows me alive.

Continuously, yearly, I have felt ugly in your eyes and others. And within all those years your valued had depleted as my mother. And father, he is clueless, useless, so lost. I've never uttered a word because mine relates to yours and the thoughts make me shuddered on how you've influenced and taint my mind.

And I've tried to pay your actions no kind but they seem to have already been engraved in my mind. I have now considered myself to be horribly blind. And in hind sight you may have already drawn MY OWN silver line, and I in extent darkened my own lights.

And sometimes when it's good, it's great; and on other days the pain of it all overpowers my brain. And when it's bad; it becomes worse.

What hurts me more is that I am terribly misunderstood. I cover up my life with lies to keep YOUR "reputation". I have gotten so good that I begin to believe the tales that I tell. I may be who I am but why is it so hard to see through something so clear ? Tell me, have you ever met anyone like me ? Am I like a needle in a hay stack ?

Am I ?
I most probably am.

My face may be turned but my heart is not. And I am not scorned, I'm trying to save you, I am unimportant. YOU ARE IMPORTANT. If you get involved, you will be strained. And don't you fall in Love, cause again SAVE YOU.

SAVE YOU
Of the HURT
SAVE YOU
Of the PAIN
SAVE YOU
Of the TROUBLE
SAVE YOU
Of the HEARTACHE
SAVE YOU
Of the HEARTBREAK