Telephone Line (request)

Start from the beginning

"Awwww but we want to listen! It's not fair that you get to have all the fun!" I hear one of them say in the background. I giggle at the banter.

Finally I hear a door shut on the other end and I presume Ringo is alone now.

"Ah. Now where were we?" He asks.

"Hmmmm... close your eyes!" I say, smiling at the naughty thoughts clouding my brain.

"Okay" he responds. "Me eyes are closed..."

"Imagine...." I tried to put my best to put my thoughts into words.

"Imagine me laying right there next to you... imagine my lips... my body..."

I hear him sigh on the other line, which makes me moan softly.

"Oh y/n... I can picture you now. All spread out on me bed, laying beside me with your... wait... what are you wearing?" He asks with a shy giggle.

"I'm wearing a nightgown... your favorite one. The one with the red lace and the matching silk stockings. My hair is curled just the way you like it and I've got on that pink lipstick you love so much."

Another sigh comes through the phone, and I hear him move around the bed.

"What are you wearing, Mr. Starkey?" I ask in my best sexy voice.

"Well I've just had a shower... I'm in nothing but a towel. A very small one... it barely covers me body." He pants.

I blush, imagining his gorgeous skin glistening from a hot shower, and how warm he must be to the touch.

"Are you hard?" I wonder.

"Mmmm... very. I can barely keep this towel on. Me cock wants to burst out of it."

I moan at full volume now, and begin to touch myself through my silk knickers. I'm already soaking wet and wish more than anything I had him here to take care of me.

"You should let your cock free..." I suggest.

"As you wish, darling."

I can hear him slip the towel off, and my stomach muscles tighten. I'm so incredibly turned on at the thought of his naked body laying there in all its glory.

"T-t-touch yourself." I stutter as I move my hand under my panties and begin to tend to my own need.

"Only if you touch yourself me love..."

I can barely function, the lustful energy coming from his impossibly sexy voice echoes all throughout my insides. I enter two of my fingers into my soaked heat, imagining what he must be doing to himself as he thinks of me.

"Are you touching yourself?" I pant.

"Mmmm... of course I am, love. By the sound of your voice I think you are too..." He let's out a breathy laugh. I imagine his rough hand sliding up and down his big cock, dripping with pre-cum at the tip. My tongue longs to taste his sweetness.

We moan in unison as we pleasure ourselves, and to my surprise it's actually very euphoric. I love hearing him come undone and I love the fact that he can be so turned on by just hearing my voice. It's an absolute thrill.

"Me cock feels so good... I wish it was filling you up... I wish I could feel you..." he grunts, and I can hear the slick sound of his hand running up and down his thick shaft as he wanks himself off.

"I... I.... wish you.... ahhhh... Ringo I'm coming..." I can barely get the words out as the ecstasy rips through my entire body.

"Cum for me... say my name... God, I'm close...."

"Ringo...Rinnnggoooo" I chant, coming to a complete orgasm.

"That's it love... wish I could lick ye fingers clean. I bet you taste divine."

I hear him cuss and groan as he too comes to his high, and a satisfied smile paints itself across my flushed face.

"Fuck...wow" he says. I laugh at him, and sigh happily.

"That was fucking amazing!" He giggles.

I smile and catch my breath, then hear some ruckus on his end of the line.

"ALL RIGHT RINGO YEAAAAH!" I hear muffled cheering on the phone, which turns my cheeks beet red.

"What the fuck, guys? You were there the whole time?" Ringo barks.

"We was behind the door! We heard everything!"

I can't help but cry in laughter as I listen to their argument, feeling grateful I don't have to face them.

"Well, I've got to go, love. Thank you for... you know...." he laughs.

"Goodnight Ringo!" I sing.

"GOOD NIGHT, Y/N!" I hear the boys yell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y'ALL this was different but I actually liked it a lot 😂 both SleepyDeacy and marmaladeskies67 suggested I do this, so here it is! Also yeah I know Telephone Line is an ELO song, not a Beatles song Lol Wtf you gonna do about it?