Jeff Wittek Part 2

Y/n's POV

Jeff picks me up and heads to my room. He throws me on the bed.

Seeing he's getting exited he pulls and throws his shirt across the room but struggles to get his jeans down. I look at him and laugh "relax I'm not going anywhere" I smile. I give him condom

He smiles back at me and gets on the bed. He crawls on top of me kisses my forehead before I offer him my lips.

I actually liked kissing Jeff his lips his beard tickle my chin. I felt myself relax as I lay my body down on the bed and I feel his start to slid under my shirt and he kisses me harder as I help him take it off.

I start to slide my leggings down and his hands go straight to my things spreading them. I moan softly as his member grazes against me.

He breaks the kiss looking at me. "You ready." I look at you and nod "I'm ready."

He slowly slides into me and start to move me back and forth at a slow tempo at first. It took me a minute to adjust and I think he noticed.

Once he felt me adjust and I looked more comfortable he laid his body down on me and I put my hands of his back.

He started moving faster but not a crazy speed but I felt really good. Started to get louder with my noises.

"Fuck Y/n" Jeff growls in my ear as I can fell him getting close because he's getting faster  and he could tell I was getting there because I was getting tighter.

I was scratching his back as my legs start to curl as I feel myself coming and Jeff did to. (Yes I know how to spell it but I'm not putting it)

Me and Jeff look at each other before he kisses me again getting off of me and laying beside me. I smile kissing him again. As he holds me close.

"Now was I that bad" he smiles

"Shut up" I say rolling my eyes

"I'll give you ten minutes and I'm going in for round 10. And I won't be nice this time" He says

I smile and nod "I like that idea"

(Look I knows it's been 3 months, but I did it. Also I tried if you can tell. I think it sucks but I said I don't ever make dirty imagines. But thanks for reading guys ❤️)