Liam Payne

You and Liam broke up about a year ago. Liam moved on a few months later and you started focusing on your music more than relationships. A few months later you started getting closer to another artists, Bruno Mars. He was co-writing a break up song with you. And guys started getting closer then just writing together. You guys would flirt a little here and there but keep thing professional when it was time to get serious. But after on night in the studio when you guys got little personal and you guys were kissing and your friend put a picture of it on Instagram. Which made everone go crazy. You and Bruno tried to avoid any questions about each other. So you both went to twitter to sort things out. But before you could comfort it you saw Bruno's post that you thought was rude and kinda hurt you a little. It said " Guys I'm not dating y/n we were just working together and yes I kissed her but it doesn't mean I liked it or her really don't get me wrong she's nice and all but not my type (cry baby)... Besides she just got out of a so called 'relationship' with that @LiamPayen LOL. But not dating her. Goodnight guys. " You didn't even post a tweet that night you just went to bed. But the next morning you had a bunch of notification on your phone but one stood out it was Liam responding to Bruno. His response was " @BrunoMars What's so funny how can you say that about @Y/T/N she's not a cry baby she just got out a relationship with me that lasted 4 years. We just broke up a year ago. Of course she is still going to be a little hurt by it. And instead of saying she's not your 'type' maybe its your just not man enough to take care of y/n and be her boyfriend." You texted Liam and said thank you. He responded rather quickly saying "No problem y/n. He was pretty out of line saying anything to you like that." You respond telling him " Yeah I guess your right I think I should go put up my side of the story before I get anymore tweets about it." And once again he respond right back " Yeah you should... Well I'm going to let you get to it I guess I'll text you later bye." After texting Liam you go to twitter post about the picture. You put " Guys why would I date someone who can only sing about sex and being lazy all day and maybe a love song when a movie wants you to make one. Guys I'm not dating @BrunoMars. And why would I want to. Lol." It was a Saturday and you didn't have anything to do all day so you were going to have a lazy day and get your self ready for the Peoples Choice Awards. You order a your dress it was a evening gown the color was beige you brought some heels that were the same color you order gold jewelry and were all set. You just started getting a bunch of notifications about you and Bruno. With pictures of you two kissing then the two tweets with caption like " Love at first sight gone wrong" and pictures with your heads between a "V.S.'s" sign in between. Saying " The Main Event Mars VS Y/L/N ft. Liam Payne." And you look at one of your favorite YouTube channels put a video up about you and Bruno hating each other. And a chance of you and Liam to get back together. You still did loved Liam and would love to get back together with him. But you don't know if he felt the same. You got tried of looking at all the Bruno Mars drama on twitter and decided to watch TV. You didn't know what to watch so you just turned to MTV. And the first thing you saw was a live interview with Liam you didn't feel like changing the channel so you just watch the interview. You were glad that the interviewer didn't ask anything about you. But you spoke to soon. She asked if he would ever get back together with you. You were shocked a little by his answer. Liam said "That's a big Yes I would love to get back with y/n. She's still the love of my life and I actually can't wait to see her at the Peoples Choice Awards." Liam winks at the camera as of he knows your looking at it and you break out into the biggest smile. The People's Choice Award was next week and you were ready and extremely hype to see Liam.

The week went by fast. You went to the studio a couple of times and recorded a little. It was a quit week because you didn't see Bruno. But you weren't really worried about him at the moment you were thinking about Liam. On that Sunday morning of the P.C.A you got your hair done and makeup and got into your dress. You waited for you limo and had Liam on your mind the whole time. When you got to your destination you got you self together before getting out the car and when you were ready you open the door. Camera where flashes and interviews started yelling your name left to right. Wanting to talk but that's not wants going on in your mind. You were trying to find Liam's killer smile. Then someone called your name behind you. It was Bruno with a big smile plastered on his face. You decided to be nice because you where in a good mood. He gave you a hug and tried to put his hand on your hip. But you pushed away hoping nobody saw you nudge him away from you. Bruno asked you why were you acting all different now? You told him to think about his tweet a he made about you being a " Cry baby" putting air quotations around it. He tried to laugh it off like it was nothing but saw how serious you were and tried to apologize for it. You were about to say something out of line. Then you heard a voice that you where waiting to hear the whole time you were on the red carpet. Liam ran to you on the red carpet drawing some attention from some fans and other celebrity's who kinda cheered him on. Like Your good friend Taylor Swift she basically give him one of motivation claps till he got to you. Liam picked you up and spun you around. You kissed him and he said " Do you know how longed I missed you y/n I love you." All you could say was " I love you to but can you put me down." You and Lian left Bruno behind on the red carpet and never turned around. Turns out Liam bribe  the usher to change seats so that you guys would be together. And you two had a wonderful time together and stayed the night at your house.