ZAYN

You were going on the Ellen show today to talk about your latest album that's coming out and what you've been up to lately.

As Ellen calls you on stage you wave to the crowd of people smiling as you make your way to the chair. Ellen hugs and saying hello and makes a quick joke suggesting you die or something.

You sit down and laugh about before Ellen starts to ask questions.

"So how have you been Y/n?" She ask.

"I've been fine. I'm still alive, living and breathing." You say beg the audience laughs a little.

"So let's get down to it, your album?" Ellen looks at you sitting back in her chair.

You nod "Yes"

"The name of it is Here I Stand, where did you get that from?" She asks.

"Umm The idea of the title is supposed to be about being confident and feeling happy with yourself and honestly the first things came to mind was... Frozen." You bust out laughing as the rest of the audience and Ellen does to.

"Really, so Frozen came to your mind but finding dory couldn't. Come on Y/n you could have named it, Beyond the reef" Ellen jokes.

You nod and say "I promise that will be my next album name."

The audience cheers and claps.

You sit there listening to them clap and looking at the crowd before Ellen starts to speak again.

"So Y/n I know you're single right now and I we should play a game."

You nod and smile "Cool what game is it?"

"It's who would you rather?" The crowd claps loving this game. "You know how to play. I put two guys up and you choose."

You nod as the two first faces pop up. And Ellen starts to name them.

"Who would you rather do? Zac Efron or Justin Bieber?"
(I actually want to see you guys response leave your comments)

"Umm Zac" you laugh

Ellen says another "Zac or The Weekend?"

"The weekend"

"The Weekend or Jake T Austin?"

"Jake T Austin"

"Jake T Austin or  Jake Gyllenhaal."

"Jake T Austin."

"Jake T Austin or Zayn?"

You had to stop for a second because you were just going to stick with Jake but you have always liked Zayn and you use to be really close when he was in One Direction and when he wasn't with Pierre you guys kinda had a fling.

"Definitely Zayn"

"Okay, Umm next is Zayn or Cody Christian?"

"Zayn"

"Zayn or Drake?"

"Zayn"

"Zayn or Chris Evans?"

"Still have to go with Zayn"

"Zayn or young Leonardo DiCaprio?"

"Oh my gosh, Zayn. Even though I do love you Leo." You smile as you look at the pictures.

Ellen continues "Okay one more, Zayn or James McAvoy"

You response quickly "Zayn all the way Zayn" laugh standing your ground.

Ellen looks at you "You know what's really interesting about that." Ellen says.

"What?" You question.

"You and Zayn would be a really cute couple." She says.

You try to hide your smile as the crowd claps. Then all of a sudden the calls get louder and you feel a hand on your shoulder and you turn to see it had tattoos.

So you turn all the way around and jump in your seat seeing Zayn. "Oh my gosh. Hi"

You stand up hugging him and he hugs you back holding on to you tight.

"You look beautiful." He says to you and Ellen stands up "Everyone Zayn Malik."

The crowed cheers as he kisses your cheek.

You have a smile plaster on your face and turn so he can't see it.

"Zayn do you have something you want to say?" Ellen ask.

He turns to you and smiles "So was just going to ask the beautiful girl on a date that's all really." He smiles wrapping his arms around your waist.

You nod not being able to speak. Zayn smiles and kisses your cheek again and holding your hand walking off stage and waving bye to the crowd. L