Joker

Of course you didn't tell your father how you have ties to ever criminal in Gotham especially the clown prince of crime himself Joker. But you now somethings are left unsaid sense it would be a really bad time to bring it up to your on again off again boyfriend Jason Todd who you know died because of joker but like I said better left unsaid.

Not only to mention you worked as a cop in the crime unit in Gotham. And your like Commissar Gordon's right hand girl. So yeah its just really bad all around for you isn't it.
😅😅😅 yeah

After getting off a long night shift you head back to your apartment opening the door to a pitch black room. You sigh knowing here everything is so you don't turn a light on. Even though you know it is very possible you could harm yourself. You walk into the place shutting the door and locking it and placing your keys on one of the tables near by.

"You're twenty minutes late where have you been?" You hear a raspy voice calmly talk to you. You sigh "Traffic" you say nonchalantly answering the voice. "How did you get out of Arkham this time?" You say one again nonchalant.

"Don't worry about that" he answers back. You knew it was Joker he pops up whenever he wants to. You're surprise Batman hasn't caught him here yet.

He turns the lap on beside him sighing. "I've told you not to question things like that. I feel like you do things just to annoy me" he says sounding a little agitated.

You let a dry laugh out taking your utility belt off. You walk up to him "I'm sorry daddy" you say sitting on his lap smiling.

"Say that again" he smiles looking at you playing with you curly hair looking at you in your eyes. "Sorry daddy" you say laying in his exposed chest.

Joker slides his hand down to your butt squeeze a little "What did you call me?" He says loving when you call him that.

You bite you're lip "Daddy". He smiles starting to breath heavy. You wraps his hands around your waist picking you up and waking you into you room.

You let a small giggle out. As he carries you over his shoulder letting out that iconic laughs that sends chills down your spine

🤔 Do y'all like this direction or no?
Also Part 2.