Negan

You were one of Ricks close friends. You and him were like siblings you took care of each other and made sure you were alright. So of course you were with him when Negan got the group. You were right beside him. As he makes his little speech he looks at you and stops "Well what do we have here?"

He smiles. You glare at him. He smiles "Guys take her I want this one she seems feisty"he winks at you and his guys start to pick you up and you start to kick and yell. "No get the hell off of me" you continue to yell as you here Rick starting yell at Negan to let you go. You kick and scream in ally kicking one of the men who were carrying you and you run back over with Rick.

Negan stops the other guy from getting you and walks up to you getting on one knee. "You two a thing?" He points his finger at Rick looking at you. "No he's like my brother. But I'm not going anywhere with you... endless" you pause for a second thinking quickly. Negan raises an eyebrow. "Endless what sweetheart"

"You don't hurt anyone." You say looking at you're friends around you and then a Rick. "No one gets hurt I'll go." You look at him you could see him thinking about does he really want you that bad. Apparently he did because he agreed to it.